IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got bored and went on steam. ended up buying "amnesia - the dark descent."

it's a survival horror game in first person. it got tons of rave reviews and people saying it's the scariest thing ever.

i don't know yet. so far it's pretty fucking tense.

i've never heard of this, but after watching the launch trailer i need to get it. for some reason it reminded me of "clive barker's undying", which is one of my favourite games of all time.

you'll definitely like it. i haven't played it since last night because it was stressing me out too much. i finally found the wine cellar key and immediately turned it off because it was starting to get to me. also i encountered my first bad guy which was truly unpleasant.

i don't know. it's pretty fucking good. just walking through the big empty castle made me feel on edge so i stopped playing. it's probably the most interesting game i've played this year apart from braid which came out last year, and minecraft which i refuse to touch now.

also it's only 15 bucks so it's definitely worth it

Can someone recomend me a good, small (<100mb), free game? Thanks.

pirate braid

Can someone recomend me a good, small (<100mb), free game? Thanks.

I used to play it a lot years ago, but I'll often revisit Soldat http://soldat.thd.vg/en/

soldat is fucking awesome, thanks for the reminder!

Playing through GoWII the second time, only to use the costumes/extra powers...and to get that darn loom chamber trophy I forgot :cerious:

btw really looking forward to this:

amazon link

Bit.Trip Fate is the lastest in the excellent Wiiware series, this time forcusing on an R-Type shooter with 8-bit graphics, very enjoyable.

liking the new Xbox GUI, except all my avatar clothing disapperared, but i've read "they're working on it" so...

BTW - in Call of Duty Black Ops you play as JFK, Richard Nixon, Fidel Castro and Robert McNamara as they defend the Pentagon from ZOMBIESSSS!

Lets see...this is my 2nd week into being in Prestige 10 level 70 in MW2, so when I play I try to unlock shit I haven't unlocked.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Almost done with it, in the special stage right now...but I don't know if I want to get the other additional stars after that.

Still playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

....soon I'll be playing Black Ops and Assassin's Creed 2. I bought Brotherhood but was told I should play 2 first.

Just got that black ops leak last night, threw it onto my JTAG but havent tried it yet. Stuck to only playing online with my legit 360 for now since that new dash update just came out. Also dont want to have black ops on my game list so Im gonna have to use a local profile and obviously play the bot matches offline just to get used to the maps.

that and was playing some DOOM last night

The Sly Collection is coming out in a week. I never played the games on PS2, but always wanted to. So It'll be 3 games in one, with trophy support and in HD and 3D. Oh, there's PSMove support for some of the mini games too. I'll be picking this one up for sure.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

I played Amnesia with some mates last week, finally finished it off.

Not a single pair of trousers were clean.

I gave Amnesia to my girlfriend as a birthday present because she likes "adventure games" :rdjgrin:

I ended up playing it yesterday when she couldn't handle the stress no more (she made it to the flooded cellar area with the crates, then I had to take over and do the jumping section), I thought it wasn't so bad at first, but then I got to the extremely dark area that has the machine parts and FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- :fear:

Archived