IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

I started playing final fantasy XII, but the fucking voice actors made me turn it off, it was allright, reminded me of phantasy star online, the voice acting made it unbearable.

I started playing The Walking Dead part 1, then it was over. I had a good time.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just beat Red Dead Redemption. I tried doing all side jobs and I ambient challenges but now there are more things I have to master...I decided to skip that. I would like to buy the undead now.

The next game is Mirror's Edge and Scribblenauts

Just beat Red Dead Redemption. I tried doing all side jobs and I ambient challenges but now there are more things I have to master...I decided to skip that. I would like to buy the undead now.

The next game is Mirror's Edge and Scribblenauts

Red Dead is hella fun. So satisfying to get the Ambient Challenges costume. (Legend of the West?)

Guest Enter a new display name

I recently finished Shenmue II. FUUUUUUU at the unresolved cliffhanger!

Now playing Bayonetta. Really enjoying this: challenging, stylish and typically Hideki Kamiya!

Guest Gravity
Mirror's Edge and Scribblenauts

Mirror's Edge is a great game, you'll most likely love it. One of a kind.

Guest Pennywise

I recently finished Shenmue II. FUUUUUUU at the unresolved cliffhanger!

Now playing Bayonetta. Really enjoying this: challenging, stylish and typically Hideki Kamiya!

[youtubehd]Ar0KojxIvmQ[/youtubehd]

max payne 3 (pc) -

+the shootouts and the animation are great as expected

+the environments are beautiful and detailed

+works and looks good on pc

+cracked on the release date

-bullet time gets repetitive, they didn't innovate at all in this regard

-cut-scenes every second

-extremely limited level design typical of mid 00's shooters

-no max payne 'feel'

-idiotic mtv edits/flashes instead of mp1,2 comic book style

5/10

I went to Ottawa and picked up:

Crysis 2 $18

Sports Champions $12

Splinter Cell Trilogy $12

and Max Payne 3 for full price.

As I feared: PixelJunk 4AM is just a tech demo, and frankly a boring one at that - even the free viewer that lets you sit in on other player's "performances" is lame considering it seems like they're all "playing" the same songs. Maybe I don't understand it, but I had no desire to fiddle with it for more than about 15 minutes. My first PixelJunk disappointment.

Bring on PixelJunk Monsters 2, Eden 2 or something entirely new and innovative!

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yes! and stop spending time making monsters for facebook as that is shit compared with the psn game.

yes! and stop spending time making monsters for facebook as that is shit compared with the psn game.

I don't Facebook, so I've never tried it - is it as bad as that? The initial website images of it I saw made it seem decent...

Just started Final Fantasy VI....man this intro is dragging....i really fucking hate the menu loading times and battle transitions....completely ruins what may have been a great experience...

I beat Dragon's Dogma. Fantastic game. If I didn't have Max Payne 3 to play I'd go for a second playthrough.

12 free games for PS+ users. Including: Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Just Cause 2, Saints Row 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Warhammer 40K Space Marine.

Will give Max Payne 3 a go tomorrow.

Guest Enter a new display name

Just started Final Fantasy VI....man this intro is dragging....i really fucking hate the menu loading times and battle transitions....completely ruins what may have been a great experience...

Let me guess... Are you playing Final Fantasy Anthology or the PSN Store version? Both ports really awful.

12 free games for PS+ users. Including: Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2, Virtua Fighter 5, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Just Cause 2, Saints Row 2, Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One, Warhammer 40K Space Marine.

I didn't realise you ever get full games for free with PS+?

Let me guess... Are you playing Final Fantasy Anthology or the PSN Store version? Both ports really awful.

Man how can they cock up a conversion of a game as old as '94 ?! BTW - Do give the game a bit of a chance (unless the conversion really is that bad) as I almost gave up after 3 hours as it seemed so dull, but the story slowly opened up and I now think it could possibly be my favourite game in the entire franchise

I didn't realise you ever get full games for free with PS+?

they've been giving out more and more recently - I was surprised to see there are 115 full PS3 games available to download (games that are sold as well at retail on Blu-Ray discs) - Sony's really being a leader in digital distribution.

In other news, Virtua Fighter 5 still sucks, even free. Hope everyone has upgraded their stock PS3 HDDs, because most of these games clock in at 15GB each. Amazed they are giving away Little Big Planet 2 - that's a carrot for PSN+ if I ever saw one.

Archived