IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

rashida_jones_b_w.jpg

her character was barely in the film. her line at the end was stupid too. "you're not an asshole you're trying to be one" ding ding oscar for best screenplay meh barf poop meh

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

started watching californication. pretty good. lots of t&a although most of them are fake ass titties.

went back and watched the first season of the office (uk) also. so good, i forgot how good what with the shitstorm that is the US version. apparently brent is going to appear in the US version soon.

Guest Mirezzi
"you're not an asshole you're trying to be one" ding ding oscar for best screenplay meh barf poop meh

Bleh, I could not agree more. Utterly cringeworthy.

went back and watched the first season of the office (uk) also. so good, i forgot how good what with the shitstorm that is the US version. apparently brent is going to appear in the US version soon.

Agreed once again.

that's a great one, i have to admit i was a little miffed that Quint can't tell the difference between something shopped/staged and actually behind the scenes. The one he put up by Hitchcock last week was a promotional doctored photo put out by MGM studios, but there he was again saying 'one of my favorite behind the scenes shot'

started watching californication. pretty good. lots of t&a although most of them are fake ass titties.

this show is great...it keeps getting funnier and funnier as the seasons progress too.

some ff's ..

satyricon 8

amarcord 8.5

casanova 8.5

prova d'orchestra 8,5

la città delle donne 8

then ..

la terrazza 8

and ..

downtown'81 8

basquiat-radiant child 8

vesku 7.5

hot wheels 7.5

also ..

invincible 6

a prairie home companion 7

the little girl who lives down the lane 6.5

glengarry glen ross 6.5

people i know 6.5

son of rainbow 6

falling angels 5.5

running with scissors 5

Not a contender for Brüno, then ...

this show is great...it keeps getting funnier and funnier as the seasons progress too.

finished season one last night and

i :facepalm: 'd like a motherfucker when she ran out to hanks car at the end.

yeah wait till after your wedding, reception and guests are leaving before you do a runner

based on everything we know about her so far this just seemed totally unrealistic

oh but hank made a great speech and their hands were touching blah

disappointing ending

did the kid grow up to be the goth science girl on NCIS?

Agreed once again.

brent was so disgusting so odius he was very hard to like but you still did.

steve carrel boss is way too easily likeable.

i still laugh at the US version but its a totally different show, different humour. everytime i switch on the tv and its on my wife screams "why is the documentary crew still there??"

bloody good rep!

the first season of the us version was pretty much just a bad ripoff of the uk version, then it got better and better for a while, the last couple of seasons though has pretty much just been a soap opera.

Archived