IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

rewtached TRON Legacy - I love the aesthetics...

Only movie I've seen where I thought 3D added to the visuals. By no means a great movie but fairly pretty looking/nice soundtrack. I'll watch the next sequel in theatres assuming I can get in for free.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasn't even able to get through 40 minutes of Tron Legacy, extremely bland on all levels.

this

saw the new harry potter in 3d today. 1st 3d movie actually. i was very impressed on all levels. taken as an experience, i would say there were only a couple things in the movie that made me cringe. Helena bonham carter for one, lord she's terrible. im glad she wasnt in it all that much.

i wasn't even able to get through 40 minutes of Tron Legacy, extremely bland on all levels.

this

saw the new harry potter in 3d today. 1st 3d movie actually. i was very impressed on all levels

You thought TRON legacy was bland but Harry Potter was impressive?

this

saw the new harry potter in 3d today. 1st 3d movie actually. i was very impressed on all levels

Tron 2 blew donkey dick. Sorry.

The soundtrack, however... quite good.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I wouldn't have gone any further than saying I was 'entertained' seeing Tron Legacy at the cinema, but I've surprised myself by watching it a whole bunch of times since then. It's just satisfying to look at and I love the soundtrack. You could say the story doesn't impose itself on those aspects, and I always like it when you finally get to Jeff Bridges and you even get to see a tiny bit of acting that you'd forgotten was hidden in there.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

My biggest complaint about Tron Legacy was FUCKING YOUNG CGI FLYNN CLUE EAT DA FUCKING POO POO WTFFFUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu?

this

yeah.

Maybe if it would have been in 3d when i saw it, i would have liked tron 2 more, but on the nice hd tv i saw it on, it looked so fake and ugly. laughable. cgi in 2011 is better than that. I was a fan of the 1st tron so maybe I am biased. Harry potter was fucking good, and I'm not even a huge fan. Shit the last one i saw before deathly hollows 2 was part 4.

Fright Night 3D Gore 7/10

i saw this in 2d because i cant be bothered to pay more for a gimmick. did you think 3d was worth it? i only saw one blatant 3d oriented shot towards the end...

bridesmaids - 8/10 - many lols were had, especially the stuff with melissa mccarthy, the humor was so unhinged that the typical (to apatow) sappy stuff didn't fit that well.

we are the night - 8/10 - a stylish, well acted and well directed lesbo-vampire flick

(i like pretty much everything with vampires so fuck you)

Thor - utter dogshit. The guy who plays thor has some pecs that make me rigid though.

rewtached TRON Legacy - I love the aesthetics...

You are an asshole. Your opinion is like an asshole in that it stinks. Fuck Tron, that bastard!

this

Harry Potter is Don Corleone compared to anything about Tron. Fuck Tron, that bastard!

Fright Night 3D Gore 7/10

i saw this in 2d because i cant be bothered to pay more for a gimmick. did you think 3d was worth it? i only saw one blatant 3d oriented shot towards the end...

Not sure really, I always pay for the gimmick anyhow.

Awwwwwwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

i like your hotel

i watched SIlent Running a few nights ago and it's probably the worst movie i've ever endured...actually The Evil Dead is probably the worst movie i've ever endured, but it's a pretty close call

Silent Running was my favorite sci fi movie growing up! I haven't watched it in years, but i am very sure it will be just as i remember it...REALLY GOOD!

bridesmaids - 8/10 - many lols were had, especially the stuff with melissa mccarthy, the humor was so unhinged that the typical (to apatow) sappy stuff didn't fit that well.

i actually enjoyed this as well to my surprise, but did anybody feel like the comedic rhythms were far too spaced out, its like they made each joke go for twice as long as necessary to extend the laughs but it actually made the laughs slightly lower than they could have been.

and back to Tron i find it so unbelievable bland and non captivating on almost every level that it doresnt even function as a popcorn movie or 'eye candy' it functions more as a an annoying car commercial or bombastic advertisement . I can actually understand much more why a movie like Transformers 3 is a guilty pleasure for film goers than Tron Legacy. Transformers has some undeniably exciting moments in it, Tron Legacy was a fucking bore. In fact i can't remember seeing a scifi as bland and unmemorable since

supernova_frontcover_large_CWJYLXkHPBj7krv.jpg

its almost like the receptors in my brain inhibit me from forming any new memories about either movie, what i remember most about them is how little they stuck with me in any capacity

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

.......Tron Legacy was a nice dumbed down Disney sci fi flick, your crazy. The only real valid things to complain about it: Paced a bit too slow, CGI young Clue Flynn looked unconvincing and no topless Olivia Wilde.

The visuals and sometimes the music were fucking beautifully orchestrated otherwise.

Archived