IGNORED

WATMM 1998-2005

kakapo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godfather of IDM Trent Reznor

what the fuck is wrong with you?

this thread is the most pompous load of bullshit that's been posted in fucking ages.

fuck this thread. fuck you kakapo. fuck anyone else who thinks they're a "senior member". fucking bunch of cunts.

BCM, I've reported you to Joyrex, and I fully expect you to be banned by the morning. Hope you enjoyed your time on my website, bye idiot.

BCM, I've reported you to Joyrex, and I fully expect you to be banned by the morning. Hope you enjoyed your time on my website, bye idiot.

fuck you you fucking sad twat

this thread is so humbling. i joined at the end of this golden era. in fact, i must have been instrumental in destroying it. with my dashing good looks and lack of beard. yeup.

I remember that WATMM wasn't called WATMM until 2002, right?

I remember getting kicked off of Joyrex.com for telling Pen Expers to CHUT UPx100!

I remember writing my Draft 7.30 review and being proud of it....

I remember when I first started making tracks and asking people's opinions and no one liking them except for those who have become my good friends in webbernet land...

I remember when Fred first burlapped!

I remember myself being the first ET and everyone, cept for a few hating me for it...

I remember when XLT was an actual adversary of WATMM, now it is nothing!

I remember being in attendance at the most amazing WATMM meet up ever at the Squarepusher show in Dallas...

I remember being the dupe Simplex Grinnell for a short time and having too much fun!

I remember Mr Salads hooking me up with 'Ultravisitor'...

I remember tidbit being a major influence on what I listen to today...

I remember Tauboo being one of the best people I have ever known on this site and one of the most talented...

I remember Essines always being a total bad ass!

I remember Encey being a complete and total bad ass as well, supporting and understanding my music more than most....

and lots of new/old people that I have met just recently and think they are great, abusivegeorge, Z_B_Z, IRARI, countchocula, Solo Strike, and some more I can't think of right now....

I love this place....

yeah, I don't like how Kakapo is being so snotty in this thread but I have been here for a long time, and now I look back at my post and think it is like a high school yearbook page but whatever....

people I remember :

Centurix

CBrown

Atop

Planetoid

Theocide

Delet

Kid Spatula

at the height of my WATMM-love I was in the Maldives and made these whilst skin diving, from coral :

3442236321_9fe0b1e276.jpg

3442236001_e843a8ae75.jpg

remember tauboo's "delucht" remix competition? that was dope... forlon, greenkingdom, beak, small & tasty, 5ifth won that competition. it was my introduction to a lot of other music from the ekters. Atop had an 11 minute remix of his own, evil villi had like 3, rake had a couple, mosca, ascii, gng (non-watmmers), i had 2 of my own! awesome times!

Archived