IGNORED

WATMM 1998-2005

kakapo

Guest abusivegeorge

I love you Fred, the fact that someones Christian dupe lured you from your dark watering hole is enough to make anyone lush.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooops....

I remember traveling to Scotland and meeting the enigmatic Surrealist, having him show me all of the secrets of Edinburgh, and being trained in the Scottish arts of having fun!

we shall meet again someday!

remember tauboo's "delucht" remix competition? that was dope... forlon, greenkingdom, beak, small & tasty, 5ifth won that competition. it was my introduction to a lot of other music from the ekters. Atop had an 11 minute remix of his own, evil villi had like 3, rake had a couple, mosca, ascii, gng (non-watmmers), i had 2 of my own! awesome times!

Indeed!

Planetoid is in this thread Surrealist

that was dope? well that's nice. i'm sure awkward thinks so too. actually lackluster did a remix of it but released it a few years later and that is the most listened to track by tauboo (lacklustermx)

when i first signed on i remember your christian dupe, jonas or jonah or whatever. that's what brought me out of lurking status.

glad you did.

been lovin' your avatar changes ever since!

personal favourite was the plant which slowly grew out of his head.

Well if you want a genuine reminisce thread...

I remember going to a festival on a converted german trawler on the Tyne, knowing that mosca and a couple of other watmmers were going to be there. Having seen his photo on here I felt confident of recognising him. So I went up to the only shaven headed, stocky guy there and deadpanned, "Do you like Phil Collins?"

It wasn't him, but some brummie autechre fan now thought I was trying to hit on him through a love of Phil Collins. I did meet the real mosca later.

remember tauboo's "delucht" remix competition? that was dope... forlon, greenkingdom, beak, small & tasty, 5ifth won that competition. it was my introduction to a lot of other music from the ekters. Atop had an 11 minute remix of his own, evil villi had like 3, rake had a couple, mosca, ascii, gng (non-watmmers), i had 2 of my own! awesome times!

yeah that was my first homemade watmm cd that i got in the meail

wait strike that, before that i got a mc spatula remix album sent to me

I love you Fred, the fact that someones Christian dupe lured you from your dark watering hole is enough to make anyone lush.

alright george i love you too fag

when i first signed on i remember your christian dupe, jonas or jonah or whatever. that's what brought me out of lurking status.

glad you did.

been lovin' your avatar changes ever since!

personal favourite was the plant which slowly grew out of his head.

ha, yeah those were fun. it was my daily routine at work... clock in, make a new mcgriff av, surf watmm, lunch, watmm, go home.

this thread is making me all warm and fuzzy.

a/k/a gay bonerz

I don't know why I waited so damn long to sign up. I had been casually lurking fo years. I think it had something to do with my crazy life and very intermittent net service. I'll tell you what, after posting almost every day from Nov '06 to April '08, I went through HELLA withdrawl from this place while I was in my rehab/homeless stints...

Atop - Planetoid is still here?

what name does he post under?

My usernames Always Suck

The truth!

How are you Sir Realist?

We do miss you here man...

and yes, tis a good thread essines!

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
a/k/a gay bonerz

I don't know why I waited so damn long to sign up. I had been casually lurking fo years. I think it had something to do with my crazy life and very intermittent net service. I'll tell you what, after posting almost every day from Nov '06 to April '08, I went through HELLA withdrawl from this place while I was in my rehab/homeless stints...

do you want to trade memeber#s? i produce like a 2,495 or worse.

i remember vik and theocide's posts alot. and some thread called vietman fight night that had me laughing for about 36 hours. i remember getting flamed. i'm too disassociated from the culture of this place now to post anything funny or interesting. but good times. lot's & lot's of laughs--i want to thank everyone here for that. makes my day. i seriously can't remember what year the boards of canada video contest was but that was exciting. i remember watmm and 3 as liferafts.

i don't know why skytree left for good. couldn't take a punch maybe. twoism is fagged. he was cool.

a/k/a gay bonerz

wat?

Guest all_purpose_sandpaper
a/k/a gay bonerz

wat?

haha no that came out wrong. i mean you should have 145 because you are more valuable here. i serve as a mediocrity trampoline though, that's a good excuse. soaring all to realtive heights.

a/k/a gay bonerz

wat?

haha no that came out wrong. i mean you should have 145 because you are more valuable here. i serve as a mediocrity trampoline though, that's a good excuse. soaring all to realtive heights.

pssh. valuable. lol... NO.

Guest pantsonmyhead

i kind of miss xela

not so much xela but the constant abuse of xela

there's something painfully beautiful about watching a bunch of 30 year olds beat down the ego of a 16 year old that brings tears to my eyes

*masturbates*

pie<caek

before that i got a mc spatula remix album sent to me

woot ! i had a shitty remix on there

also, where the heck did rake go

and nettic

Atop - Planetoid is still here?

what name does he post under?

My usernames Always Suck

The truth!

How are you Sir Realist?

We do miss you here man...

and yes, tis a good thread essines!

i'm good fella, thanks for askin

how is Austin?

Its a shame that watmm didn't have backups when it went down 2 or 3 times early this decade.

All that history lost.

say what you like about XLT, but their post history is unbroken and goes back to at least 2000. If you have the patience to move back through their history far enough you can go and see what people were writing about on Sep 11th 2001 ... its actually pretty interesting.

At the moment watmms post history only goes back to november 2005.

Archived