IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

The catnip wasn't just sitting there either - he had to break  into that cabinet on the left hand of the pic and steal it off the second shelf (about 2 feet up?). 

He must have really been jonesin'. 

<3

• 2 weeks later...

^ adorbs. Sunbathing kittehs FTW.

those are some fuckin' nice kitties right there.
More Stella please

Thanks dudes, here's another candid of Stella checking out the bathtub (as they're wont to do). I've been trying to get more photos but the lack of natural light in the evening (when I'm home from werk and they're at their friskiest) has been my nemesis thus far

N6kep0k.jpg

cuties! they look about 8 months old or so?

Thanks! According to the shelter papers they're about 5 months now.  Total goofballs/sweethearts the both of them.  They've really warmed up to our kids too which has been pretty sweet.

• 2 months later...

Some of you may or may not know, but I have 15 cats. Most live outdoors.

This is Mitsy, and yesterday before going for a jog I caught her napping on my recently-built garden boxes for Mrs. Joyrex's rose garden:

foto_no_exif.jpg

• Like 1

aww, what a cutie, sorry to hear, saying goodbye to pets is never easy ? how old were they? and their fur looks curly, were they a rex? We recently adopted a cornish rex, super affectionate and playful little guy

38lMJSI.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, chronical said:

had to put this cutie down last year. miss you, malinko! 

Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 16.45.21.png

sorry for your loss :sad:

That is a fantastic pic though - glad you were able to capture something so beautiful to remember him (her?) by :flower:

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Some of you may or may not know, but I have 15 cats. Most live outdoors.

This is Mitsy, and yesterday before going for a jog I caught her napping on my recently-built garden boxes for Mrs. Joyrex's rose garden:

foto_no_exif.jpg

If only all monorails resembled giant cats:)

pppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring along...

• Like 1

I'd love to have a cat but I'm so allergic it would probably kill me. So I lurk in this thread to get my fix. And cuddle with my friends' pussies any time I get the chance and deal with the itching and sneezing cuz I'm hard like that.

Was cat sitting / house sitting in Goa last year for the two amazing rescue girls. They turned out to be massive aphex heads. Here are a few videos of us enjoying some RDJ 2gether. Miss them!  :catface: 

Spoiler

Edited by kichiguy

This is *my* cat, Claymore (well, they're all technically my cats, but this boi is my buddy (and favourite, don't tell the others)

claymore.jpg

He's sitting in the garden box before it was rebuilt with bricks

1 hour ago, MadameChaos said:

How do you have 15 16 cats dude?

Well, I was always a 'no pets' person (even though I love animals) just because I know what havoc they can wreak on a home (I had a cat that lived for 19 years), but Mrs. Joyrex got my mother a cat shortly before she passed away when she was living with us. Around the same time, My mother-in-law had a small cat that I liked, so I brought her over to the house as well, and both of them ended up getting pregnant before we could get them fixed (going on holiday didn't help), and they both gave birth to a litters of 6 and 5 each.

So, we got them fixed, got all the males and females fixed, and over time (this was six years ago), a few ran away, some passed, and now only 1 from the litter of six is left, and 3 from the litter of 5 is left.

I know, you're doing the math and it doesn't add up - well, my mother-in-law brought over one of her cats who was pregnant (was a stray she adopted) and she had kittens (Mitsy in the picture above), a litter of 5. This was about four years ago. Out of that five, only two are left (one was hit by a car, one said 'fuck this noise' and decided to live with another family a few streets away (I see him from time to time), and the other died of an illness.

Fast forward to about two years ago, and the neighbor shows up with two stray kittens she finds, and then three strays also show up on my back doorstep (word got around there is a human who feeds cats pretty well I suppose). The strays were skittish to the point I couldn't exactly tell what sex they were (very floofy cats, hides the naughty bits), and one turned out to be female, and guess what happened - a new litter of four kittens, whom I am going to get fixed as soon as they are weaned off their mum (and get mum fixed too).

So there you have the saga of my cats. Did I mention I have seven doggos as well? (six chihuahuas and one derpy Corgi which belongs to my daughter). Oh, and a ferret that also belongs to my daughter.

We're all a big happy family, but I'm done with the pets myself - I'd try and find homes for them if I had the time, but I'm too much of a softie and would worry about them being cared for properly.

Cats (in no particular order):

1. Claymore (m)
  2. Mr. Fuji (m)
  3. Callie (f)
  4. Kiko (f)
  5. Apricot (f)
  6. Cake (f)
  7. Pepper (f)
  8. Sparta (m)
  9. Boo Boo (m)
  10. Mitsy (f)
  11. Kirby (m)