IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Still working my way through the new analords

Just found myself playing "In The Maze Park" 4 times in a row

ah yes, what a christmass treat to have these new tracks!

i'm on my 2nd listen to 'In The Maze Park' and headed for my 3rd :music:

Richard likes christmass after all doesn't he :wub:

R-28413-1164996723.jpeg

Edited by troon

Guest analogue wings

It's hard for me to understand this Rephlex buttsuck. I am no less a fan of their catalogue but I've had enough of this Aphex buggery. $150+ on 11 records and postage and now $60+ on digital files and some teaser tracks? I want to "support the music I love" if it isn't a fucking shakedown. Whatever, whoever is pirating/hacking this circus, please pm me; I'll help.

what a fucking cunt thing to say. you are really getting fleeced, man. wow. rephlex exists just to fucking put their hand in YOUR pocket. maybe Warner Brothers or Sony will come along and right all those wrongs. :rolleyes::

He does have a point. I understand that the bonus tracks arent available separately in order to encourage people who pirated Analord to clear their conscience, but binder customers are people who answered the "support the music you love" call in a BIG way, and it would be cool if there were some way for us to get the new tracks without re-buying Analord. They DO have a list of our email addresses...

It isn't as if Rephlex is some cash cow that is trundling through your wallet, though. These are not unreasonable people, or inaccessible in the least. To make some retarded statement about hacking the shop just makes you sound like a twat.

Guest analogue wings

WTF. Who made a retarded statement about hacking the shop?

You know I COULD just STFU and slsk the new tracks, as other binder owners have probably done, but I'm trying to constructively suggest ways I could get them legitimately that make a bit more financial sense for me. I don't see how that makes me a "cunt" or a "twat".

WTF. Who made a retarded statement about hacking the shop?

You know I COULD just STFU and slsk the new tracks, as other binder owners have probably done, but I'm trying to constructively suggest ways I could get them legitimately that make a bit more financial sense for me. I don't see how that makes me a "cunt" or a "twat".

you don't have to - lower quality links are in plain sight in the page source

i am pretty sure rephlex are aware of this and don't care

basically a record label is giving you some long-anticipated music for free, with the option of getting it in a higher quality format for a price, and you and xxx are complaining about it.

I for one am extremely happy about all of this and will be thrilled to finally pay for the Analord collection as I couldn't afford it the first time around. Thanks for a great Xmas gift, Rephlex!

is there a way to easily listen to the entire catalog on here or do i have to just load up the individual releases page? having a lot of fun just firing up rephlex releases i've never gotten a chance to listen to.

and enjoying your new lp, so thank you robert moses, thank you very much

i bet stores like boomkat are clamoring to get ahold of these digital files to sell on their own store. hopefully Rephlex will keep it on the site only, i like it better that way

Edited by Awepittance

It's hard for me to understand this Rephlex buttsuck. I am no less a fan of their catalogue but I've had enough of this Aphex buggery. $150+ on 11 records and postage and now $60+ on digital files and some teaser tracks? I want to "support the music I love" if it isn't a fucking shakedown. Whatever, whoever is pirating/hacking this circus, please pm me; I'll help.

what a fucking cunt thing to say. you are really getting fleeced, man. wow. rephlex exists just to fucking put their hand in YOUR pocket. maybe Warner Brothers or Sony will come along and right all those wrongs. :rolleyes::

I think the complaint is that potentially people have already bought some of these tracks twice (analord plus chosen lords) and are now being asked to purchase them again to get access to the unreleased stuff. Nearly £40 is a bit much for a handful of unreleased tracks in a digital download format.

pretty much what Kakapo said.

I already have the full binder and Chosen Lords, I would love an option just to purchase the unreleased tracks. I think there are 21 new tracks right? I'd pay 10 quid for that.

Just bought Mental Union and the Analords. I hope I am someday able to download them as I have yet to get a confirmation from rephlex even though it's been half an hour or so. Still, even if they never give me a link to the files, it's very nice to be able to finally pay for tracks that I had no other choice but to slsk three years ago.

Edited by Alfred P McLovely III

Rephlex should keep this exclusive. Never sell out, boomkat/warp need to work for their bread. Rephlex deserve to reap the rewards for years of hard work and great releases. They will come.

They will come.

For those that bought the Analord vinyl back in 2005:

If you now buy the 10 Analords that have extra tracks on, thats £35. For that you get 20 previously unreleased tracks - that works out at £1.75 per new track - about 75% more expensive compared to the average track on Bleep these days, but not too bad.

Factor in that you also get access to very high quality versions of 41 of the original analord tracks - like, much higher quality than you're likely to get from recording your own Analord vinyl (unless your some sound engineer or something) then thats a total of 61 high quality WAVS or mp3s for £35 - works out at 57p per track.

Then factor in this:

Analord

and it should be an easy decision ; )

Edited by zazen