IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Rephlex updated. So fucking what? Fanboys are the groan inducing, cringiest breed on the planet.

"Hey guys, look at me! I'm really cool guys! Like I am so cool, how do you guys not love me? I love me! Hey guys, look, hey! I am cool! Hey guys!.. Hey!..."

This is not a thread about bickering.

That said, against all possible odds this season, I am terribly happy and still excited about this. Thank Satan for pre-paid visas. Seriously, I'm still filled with glee about this. So many great releases all at once... I mean holy shit guise, ya know man, innit, safe, cuz, bruv, happy sneaks.

im getting the wisp release...still undecided on monolith and the other acid guy...cmon reid, is this comin out on vinyl??

+10 & monolith are worth it. Get the wisp though too.

EDIT: Now nigga. Get mental union and the album while you're at it.

Edited by sneaksta303

Rephlex updated. So fucking what? Fanboys are the groan inducing, cringiest breed on the planet.

yes please post another poetry thread, that wasn't cringe inducing at all.

Edited by Awepittance

Clitterhaus - "Rephlex updated. So fucking what? Fanboys are the groan inducing, cringiest breed on the planet. "

Group:Members

im getting the wisp release...still undecided on monolith and the other acid guy...cmon reid, is this comin out on vinyl??

+10 & monolith are worth it. Get the wisp though too.

EDIT: Now nigga. Get mental union and the album while you're at it.

i couldn't get the last half of the samples on plusten to work, and given that the first half was very dry, i'm giving it a miss.

btw for anyone who's having trouble downloading the tracks and is just getting an on line player instead - just right click on the download link and do a "save as" jobby and you should be fine.

Still have to listen to the new Wisp... is it better then Shimmering Hour? I can't imagine it. That album is basically perfection. top 5 AOTY for me

it's good, but as you say - shimmering hour is perfection. no man will be able to top that, not even wisp himself.

and i'm serious.