IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

so far, i didnt bought the boom blaster one coz its on mp3 while mental union is WAV (& much cheaper - ?), i hope the boom blaster will be released on cd. as a rephlex fan for more than 10 years, it's quite a surprise. Before internet you had to order the records via shops (long delays), then it got easier via warpmart, amazon etc, but still between the anouncement of a release you had to wait for 6months or so. now, BANG, AFX outtakes, D'arcangelo, Ovuca, etc + loads of early releases, coming out of nowhere. i'm more into LPs & CDs but i'm really glad they made the digital jump.

Also, i think rephlex respect the buyer coz their digi release costs LESS than the physical one. if you buy a whole WAV album on juno, beatport its almost the price of the cd, without physical, artwork etc. respect 4 that.

yeah Mental Union is absolutely fabulous : i'm not (re) buying the analord because i need to diggest this treasure first.

Also, i think rephlex respect the buyer coz their digi release costs LESS than the physical one. if you buy a whole WAV album on juno, beatport its almost the price of the cd, without physical, artwork etc. respect 4 that.

I'm impressed as well that with a lot of releases so far you can choose MP3s or WAVs or both, and no extra charge depending on what format you want.

18. Want to book an artist for a club or festival appearance?

Certain Rephlex artists are available for the 2010 Braindance Tour. Please contact grant (at) rephlex (dot) com to enquire.

awesome!

Edited by iamabe

Grant like wav because he thinks its basically the first link in the chain. Thats where it starts so why fuck with it when memory is getting cheaper and you can do all that conversion yourself.

Dear REPHLEX-

I just wanted you to know this music is some of the first I've PURCHASED in years. You're worth it. Thank you. Thank you for giving me an option for formats. Thank you for pricing this reasonably. Thank you so much for this.

Sincerely,

gl0tch

how's the D'Arcangelo? The previews arent loading here.

Last tune on Mental Union is just the bees knees.

to draw something beautiful <3

It's hard for me to understand this Rephlex buttsuck. I am no less a fan of their catalogue but I've had enough of this Aphex buggery. $150+ on 11 records and postage and now $60+ on digital files and some teaser tracks? I want to "support the music I love" if it isn't a fucking shakedown. Whatever, whoever is pirating/hacking this circus, please pm me; I'll help.

you can listen to it all for free.

It's hard for me to understand this Rephlex buttsuck. I am no less a fan of their catalogue but I've had enough of this Aphex buggery. $150+ on 11 records and postage and now $60+ on digital files and some teaser tracks? I want to "support the music I love" if it isn't a fucking shakedown. Whatever, whoever is pirating/hacking this circus, please pm me; I'll help.

what a fucking cunt thing to say. you are really getting fleeced, man. wow. rephlex exists just to fucking put their hand in YOUR pocket. maybe Warner Brothers or Sony will come along and right all those wrongs. :rolleyes::

Edited by thanks robert moses

Guest cult fiction

A word of warning:

I picked up Monolith, new Wisp, Analord 11(for teh bonuses) and full Wave Funk with Chrome, then eagerly switched to Firefox to download them with DownThemAll and now can't log in with either browser. I suspect it's some kind of security thing that locks you out of your account if you try to login from two places at once. E-mail to support dispatched...

what a fucking cunt thing to say. you are really getting fleeced, man. wow. rephlex exists just to fucking put their hand in YOUR pocket. maybe Warner Brothers or Sony will come along and right all those wrongs. :rolleyes::

I think the complaint is that potentially people have already bought some of these tracks twice (analord plus chosen lords) and are now being asked to purchase them again to get access to the unreleased stuff. Nearly £40 is a bit much for a handful of unreleased tracks in a digital download format.