IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

pretty sure I've decided im in love with da slower paced percussion chiller more ambient wispy trax

Edited by Blanket Fort Collapse

and oh so cheap!

Yeah man wtf £2.99! Bang on it son.

Yeah, I asked Rephlex about this, got an interesting reply:

me:

> Why is Mental Union only £3 when most albums are £6.25?

> Did you make a mistake on the pricing?

Rephlex:

> Mental Union is the first part in a future series.

> Hence the EP pricing.

edit: that also explains why the cat number is CAT 213-A

Edited by zazen

Rephlex:

> Mental Union is the first part in a future series.

> Hence the EP pricing.

edit: that also explains why the cat number is CAT 213-A

Sorry, I just added more jizz to this thread. Also, is anyone else shelling out for any older stuff? Apart from the Analords everyone just seems excited by Aleksi Perala and Wisp. I overlooked the J.P. Buckle album up there before which still sounds great, and I'm going get myself into more debt today to download the Amen Andrews EPs.

Sorry, I just added more jizz to this thread. Also, is anyone else shelling out for any older stuff? Apart from the Analords everyone just seems excited by Aleksi Perala and Wisp. I overlooked the J.P. Buckle album up there before which still sounds great, and I'm going get myself into more debt today to download the Amen Andrews EPs.

Yeah theres quite a bit of old stuff on there that I hadn't managed to track down before, like the Peter Green stuff and old JP Buckle and Mike Dredd, I'll probably be getting all that stuff.

Hmm, have a look at this page:

http://www.rephlex.com/artists/view/AFX

Surely this can't be right?

Naw thats wrong afaik Soundmurderer and SK-1 are Todd Osborn and Tadd Mullinix. Who are real people who do real things.

But that does remind me that this is some awesome shit and I should get the wavs. Especially fathom. [listens to fathom] ohhh niiice. umm just buy it and pretend its AFX. Its better jungle than he can do anyway :emotawesomepm9:

I wonder if rephlex are going to put sales figures on their website. So we can track who's doing the most business. I'd like to see the months end's analord vs wisp rankings for example.

I hope the do something like this. Seems like an idle hope though.

:aphexsign:

Edited by delet...

This is why I'm a regular.

I think you exceed the label "regular"... In the best way possible, of course.

I actually thought I was a regular. I've just been traveling for the holidays. My downloads will have to wait til I'm home. My computer is away from me :(

the pain!!!!