IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Guest EleminoP

It seems like Love 7 was a lot faster yesterday. I used audacity's speed upper to convert from 33.3 to 45 rpms and it sounded like I remembered. Did they reupload it at the faster speed or was I hearing things faster yesterday?

Guest cult fiction

still expensive for north americans... pounds are pricey

Er... most full albums are 6 pounds, which is $10. JK's full-length album is just 3 pounds, which is $4.77. How is that pricey?

It seems like Love 7 was a lot faster yesterday. I used audacity's speed upper to convert from 33.3 to 45 rpms and it sounded like I remembered. Did they reupload it at the faster speed or was I hearing things faster yesterday?

Same speed, just the preview is lower quality now.

Pricings great for the MP3's. I don't mind paying more for CD's/Vinyl but get annoyed when some stores charge same rate for digital files.

Gonna take a long time to digest all this stuff, new Aleksi is brilliant

Guest elliotjking

for anyone whos really anal retentive about their library like me and doesn't already have them i've got label scans from both sides of all the analords here

Er... most full albums are 6 pounds, which is $10. JK's full-length album is just 3 pounds, which is $4.77. How is that pricey?

i live in canada. usually records are 30 bucks or more. i dunno

welcome to the australian's world back when our dollar was worth jack ... Also the pound has come down relative to the euro and some other currencies given that financial bail-out thingee they had to go through, so you're lucky you're not having to pay even more yah bloody whinger.

;-p :: E-;

I may be a lazy motherfuker, and havent read a few pages. But have people been complaining about the price of the tracks on Rephlex?

This stuff is great, I can't wait till I get my hands on a credit card so I can download a whole buncha shit.

Edited by chassis

and at the moment you HAVE to use a credit card with their paypal system, it wont accept debt at the moment

I just wire transfer money to my paypal account and was able to pay fine. I don't have a credit card.

Edited by Ego

Jodey, Monolith, and Aleksi all have great new stuff. I'm enjoying the albums immensely!

Can somebody tell me how Mental Union by Aleksi is considered an EP? It has 15 god damn tracks!! It makes no sense, but it's obviously easy on the wallet, so I don't complain!

Edited by Mike_Haggar

New tracks on old Analords feels a bit revisionist, I think. Would make more sense (apart from cashing in, of course) to release them as Analord 12, 13, etc, instead.

Already have all the disks and am now considering if I wanna buy them all over again or not. 48KHz rips is pretty decent, though.

Monolith, JK, etc... Wow!

can we confirm this definitely went live christmas eve, and not before?

it's for wiki. i know some of you freaks are into checking the rephlex site daily.

Edited by kaini