IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

Maybe I misunderstood xxx's vague post but I assumed he was saying that Cylob hasn't released any good new stuff in awhile. I could be wrong. I personally love his newer stuff (particularly the Cylob Music Systems and Spider Report)

also: formant potaton is brilliant and some of the most :braindance: i have heard in years.

No.

I personally love his newer stuff (particularly the Cylob Music Systems and Spider Report)

That ain't recent, get a grip.

Edited by vasio

also: formant potaton is brilliant and some of the most :braindance: i have heard in years.

No.

I personally love his newer stuff (particularly the Cylob Music Systems and Spider Report)

That ain't recent, get a grip.

what this man said

i'm not sure to understand that lesbian thing but formant potaton & rock the trojan fader were great.

i mean that if you don't like Formant Potaton, then you are not only a massive Quender but you are also a total girl.

i do agree with the homosexuality linkages in regards to not liking cylob's new material. and if Bound's Green is 'old' material then my name is Faggy mcfaggerstien

yeah, i suspected it wasn't really old

what i think could be upgraded on their site is the 320kb for the new releases. Mental Onion (WAV) sounds way better than Boom Blaster (MP3).

Anyway, big love for rephlex.com

i'll just download the waves later for free. There's no reason to feel guilty given that they had forced me into buying the mp3's just cause they wanted to give some of the market an incentive to shell out cash later for a physical release. (or maybe it was to make the artists feel more comfortable i don't know.)

Edited by delet...

hahah, yeah there always is this element of fear, to not be one of the shunned ones. -sie- I'm sure that's not what they intend when they do anything over there. It's just the way human group behaviour out in the wild beyond their private gates is. It warps and morphs the enjoyment and respect of something and gives it a sinister totalitarian edge. It's perhaps a consequence of their perceived exclusivity and their ongoing secrecy/low profile.

Guest bitroast

If you poke around the site a bit you can find bigger PNGs and shit. They are big, but kinda crappy looking because they aren't really antialiased or anything, which is weird. I dunno why, maybe you give a jaggy image to the printer and they smooth it as part of the printing process at whatever particular size or something? So yeah, I've been sticking to using the 300x300s.

30.png

if you dont like formant potaton you are a lesbian

Ur good, got me there, my blatant lesbian personally is impossible to hide. Either way just don't understand Cylob's need to use the most annoying synth sounds imaginable in his recent and not so recent works.

This stuff is so good:

Kinesthesia - Kobal

This is... different, sure isn't for everyone:

Cylob - I Want To See You Naked http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUYn4aqrIo

Not hating but I wouldn't encourage Cylob to continue with this sound either, yes the modulated computer speech or whatever can't really stand it.

Cassini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoTYPi8avfg

^More of this please!

Confederation Trough and Rephlexions are both up there. Probably not relevant.

where?

The artwork of those was between all the others in the link I posted above. But the link's now dead and I didn't save anything, so it's gone now.

They'll probably put those releases on the rephlex site soon I guess.

Guest bitroast

i wonder why confederatoin trough wasn't released.

one possibility - akunk was probably only mastered for vinyl.

another possibility - they're going to add a bonus track or two in a similar fashion to the analord EPs :)