IGNORED

REPHLEX . COM

karmakramer

I believe some other people on here have the same problem, but what the fuck, I just transferred 3,5 quid via paypal to them and I got

Unable to Complete Request

You can go to the home page or try again.

I don't have a CC I use my account along with my bank account and this normally works

and I also got a message from paypal saying that the transfer is complete FML

Edited by Berk

Nice job, only things I noticed were Gong Acid being left out as a bonus track on Analord 05 and the Backdoor Ranky bonus track on Analord 11. Although this could just be the original Backdoor Ranky spilt into two parts, I can't recall off the top of my head.

http://www.dubstepforum.com/post1569500.html

- 11. Where can I send demo's to?

Rephlex, PO Box 86, Redruth, TR15 9AL, UK.

£10 Bag:

"HAHAHAHA.

that is very funny. that's Barncoose Hospital in Redruth. we used to blaze up there when we were meant to be at school just up the road.

proper ghetto."

lol if true

I feel like we should project the aphex symbol up onto the clouds above every city on earth so that all the watmmers who aren't logged in at the moment know that its time to come here and post excited exclamations in this thread

That would have been helpful. I've been out of town since Christmas Eve and just found out about all of this.