IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

I also like the minimalistic design of the æ shirts

but I have seen soo many people with black shirts and white aphex logos on warp events it does not look very good as it is kind of too much in face for my taste...

i'm a pretentious cunt when it comes to wearing tshirts at gigs. as far as i'm concerned, wearing a tshirt of the artist you're seeing is redundant since you're already supporting the artist by being there.

Edited by oscillik

but I have seen soo many people with black shirts and white aphex logos on warp events it does not look very good as it is kind of too much in face for my taste...

i'm a pretentious cunt when it comes to wearing tshirts at gigs. as far as i'm concerned, wearing a tshirt of the artist you're seeing is redundant since you're already supporting the artist by being there.

LOL, yes you are!

I wear the shirts for that golden moment when someone goes "You like Autechre!? Me too!" while you're listening to Autechre

LOL, yes you are!

I wear the shirts for that golden moment when someone goes "You like Autechre!? Me too!" while you're listening to Autechre

oh i won't take out my pretentiousness-cuntishness on you mate, i just personally would much rather be a hipster and wear something like a MBV tshirt or something, just to "be different" :p

Omg Autechre went Digipak ! I hope the European edition will be digipacked too, but not too much, because too much digipack kills the digipack you see what I mean, sorry I'm tired.

LOL, yes you are!

oh i won't take out my pretentiousness-cuntishness on you mate, i just personally would much rather be a hipster and wear something like a MBV tshirt or something, just to "be different" :p

lol i did wear a BoC shirt when I had a small chat with autechre after their gig

I still wonder if that got them confused LOL

Omg Autechre went Digipak ! I hope the European edition will be digipacked too, but not too much, because too much digipack kills the digipack you see what I mean, sorry I'm tired.

yeah i was gonna comment on that too, realised it earlier when i woke up...it's the first autechre release that's in a Digipak case instead of a jewel case.

LOL, yes you are!

lol i did wear a BoC shirt when I had a small chat with autechre after their gig

I still wonder if that got them confused LOL

i wore my Rephlex tshirt when i went to see My Bloody Valentine in 2008, and someone asked me where i got my shirt from...found out they were a fellow xltronician heh

sorry if this has already been mentioned but obviously all of us should go to their shows with a stack of 30-40 hanes white t-shirts with a big circular hand done black paint circle on the front sell them for $30 a pop

easiest bootleg t-shirt ever

Edited by Awepittance

sorry if this has already been mentioned but obviously all of us should go to their shows with a stack of 30-40 hanes white t-shirts with a big circular hand done black paint circle on the front sell them for $30 a pop

next to my canada t shirt with "boards of" written above.

and my paramore t-shirt with "para" crossed out and "faith no" written above.

lol

Envane n Gantz graf shirts?? Best I have is a bootleg Draft 7.30 shirt...

Sweet! Post a pic!

http://www.cafepress.com/Draft730

http://www.cafepress.com/envane

http://www.cafepress.com/gantzgraf

the Gantz Graf one is nice :beer:

Cheers, if anyone wants these designs on a specific shirt or has a request for another design lemme know.

lol

Sweet! Post a pic!

Cheers, if anyone wants these designs on a specific shirt or has a request for another design lemme know.

Oh, I remember this now -- awesome design!

lol

Sweet! Post a pic!

I think we've discussed the possibility of creating an entire fleet of EP7 shirts, one for each of the separate circuit board drawings :emotawesomepm9:

Also we need shirts for Untilted, Confield, and Chiastic Slide at the very least.

In all seriousness though I would buy a shirt for each release if they were available. I want EP7 shirts the most though.

Edited by thehauntingsoul

In all seriousness though I would buy a shirt for each release if they were available. I want EP7 shirts the most though.

i'm sure i saw a tshirt on eBay that was blatantly unofficial, but had a cool EP7-like design on it

Cool I've been busy lately but I would love a Chiastic or EP7 shirt so I'll try to get one of those going in the near future.

i'd love to get me some of these autechre shirts, but 99% of shirts you buy online are made of thin shitty material, why can't we just get the non-daft 100% cotton comfy shirts.

YAY COMFY SHIRTS!

i'd love to get me some of these autechre shirts, but 99% of shirts you buy online are made of thin shitty material, why can't we just get the non-daft 100% cotton comfy shirts.

YAY COMFY SHIRTS!

i guess you've been buying from the wrong places :-/ i have a shitload of tshirts. seriously. you know how some girls are with shoes? i'm like that with tshirts. and literally 98% of the tshirts i own have been purchased online (from ThinkGeek, TShirtHell, Warp, etc) and they're really good quality. i've even bought a few from eBay, and out of the 5 or 6 i've had from there, only 1 has been really crap quality (badly printed Atari tshirt).

I'll wear any old thing so I am not the best judge but I think shirt from Cafe Press are comfy. I have about 10 which I wear regularly.

What's the Cafe Press shirt-sizing like? I mean, is a large decent sized or is it super tight? The American Apparel larges are about as small as I can go, accounting for shrinkage and the like. But I also don't want to be swimming in my frigging shirt. Oh god, this is making me anxious, oh god.

edit: ok, I see one of them is a preshrunk Hanes, so that works. I'm'a order that shit, after saying the same thing for two years already.

Edited by baph

yeah cafepress shirts are the bomb. i made a simple shirt that just has autechre in ITC avant garde, white on black shirt. the print has cracked quite a bit but that's because i wear the fuck out of it! i might do an ep7 one actually, that's a good idea. actually i've always wanted to get an ep7 tattoo...

next to my canada t shirt with "boards of" written above.

and my paramore t-shirt with "para" crossed out and "faith no" written above.

i recorded the webcast on hootie and the blowfish albums

it's cheaper than blank tape

actually i've always wanted to get an ep7 tattoo...

I thought about this too but went with draft instead, same design as on the shirt