IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't normally pick reposts from reddit...

but when i do i try not to pick them from the front page

because i'm a hipster douchebag

LMFAO @ these broads... Delete me block me, I don't give a fuck... But I tell you one thing when see don't utter to you to say shit to me... Don't try to act like we family or friends.. 'cause I don't fuck with boogie ass ho's any way! So keep mine up out of your mouth... 'cause I will make a trip! It ain't never been no ho and me. Now rum tell that!

LMFAO @ these broads... Delete me block me, I don't give a fuck... But I tell you one thing when see don't utter to you to say shit to me... Don't try to act like we family or friends.. 'cause I don't fuck with boogie ass ho's any way! So keep mine up out of your mouth... 'cause I will make a trip! It ain't never been no ho and me. Now rum tell that!

Can someone translate that text into normal english, so that I can understand it and probably for extra lol effect?

Can someone translate that text into normal english, so that I can understand it and probably for extra lol effect?

Sorry it was the best I could do. I'm a boogie ass white guy, I don't know shit.

Damn - these last two pages have been pure win. Even CRAIG posted something that made me lol.

Also, nice work Obel - frankly, I thought you did a bang-up job on dat translation.

But I'm a boogie ass asian/white guy and I don't know shit either.

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

My jive-conscious translation: "LMAO... these broads... delete me, block me, I don't give a fuck, but I'll tell you one thing; When she doesn't utter to you to say shit to me, don't try and act like we're family, or even friends for that matter, because I don't fuck with booger-ass whores anyways, so keep my name up and out of your mouth, because I will make a trip, personally! There has never been any whore in me. Now go run and tell them that!"

....that's more than one thing.

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

My jive-conscious translation: "LMAO... these broads... delete me, block me, I don't give a fuck, but I'll tell you one thing; When she doesn't utter to you to say shit to me, don't try and act like we're family, or even friends for that matter, because I don't fuck with booger-ass whores anyways, so keep my name up and out of your mouth, because I will make a trip, personally! There has never been any whore in me. Now go run and tell them that!"

....that's more than one thing.

For an impotent white capitalist, that's pretty impressive.

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

How hilarious...these women...delete me, block me...I couldn't care less...but I must confide in you one thing: If by happenstance you see me, do not impart a "good day" to me...do not act as if we are related in the familial or friendly sense...for I do not trifle with lower class women of the night anyway! So please do not speak of me...because I will certainly respond accordingly! There has never been a woman quite like me! Please spread the word if possible.

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

How hilarious...these women...delete me, block me...I couldn't care less...but I must confide in you one thing: If by happenstance you see me, do not impart a "good day" to me...do not act as if we are related in the familial or friendly sense...for I do not trifle with lower class women of the night anyway! So please do not speak of me...because I will certainly respond accordingly! There has never been a woman quite like me! Please spread the word if possible.

Thanks, this is getting so good. Can someone do the next level?

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

Inception-leo-simple8-8-10.jpg

4d9c8f5b4ba90.jpg

Colour me amused... These women folk doth delete me, disregard me.. I shan't be slighted... But let it be known: if by happenstance thine eyes see me, do not impart a "good day"... do not imply we are associates or bound by blood... for I do not associate with those of peasant born! Let your words not words not slip of our interaction, for my response will be violent and swift. Let it be known my existence is quite unique.

Hark! The cruel mocking these women impart on me.. dispose of me... fence me out! How much more I could care! Alas i digress... But to speak in a murmur, I shall open your eyes to a single small fact, pure of heart: Should fair chance bring you into my viewing vicinity please refrain from most any kind of communication; fail to acknowledge the existence of me and my day.. "Family" and "friend" are but foul paste on my lips, paste i ne'er wish to taste. And I will not taste! Women of the night be damned! In their shanty neighborings, no good shall come of it! I detest! Lest my name ever be breathed forth by your unholy guise I will most certainly defend my honor and the honor of my name! Of my family! To say a queen has ever strode so gallant would be to poison ones words. Even your mother would weep. weep in vain! Warn all those whose though stray so sparingly o'er thoughts of hatred. I will not let this aggression stand!

Hark! The cruel mocking these women impart on me.. dispose of me... fence me out! How much more I could care! Alas i digress... But to speak in a murmur, I shall open your eyes to a single small fact, pure of heart: Should fair chance bring you into my viewing vicinity please refrain from most any kind of communication; fail to acknowledge the existence of me and my day.. "Family" and "friend" are but foul paste on my lips, paste i ne'er wish to taste. And I will not taste! Women of the night be damned! In their shanty neighborings, no good shall come of it! I detest! Lest my name ever be breathed forth by your unholy guise I will most certainly defend my honor and the honor of my name! Of my family! To say a queen has ever strode so gallant would be to poison ones words. Even your mother would weep. weep in vain! Warn all those whose though stray so sparingly o'er thoughts of hatred. I will not let this aggression stand!

:lol:

Beautiful

Archived