IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lnz94rB23U1qf09c5o1_r1_500.jpg

These are all from that whatIfounfatworktoday tumblr

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

fucking whaaat?

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959

Imagine having a huge dinner party and making a dish that looked identical to that and then strategically leaving that book lying around so that someone would discover it at some point during the evening.

i'm pretty sure it's supposed to mean the bag itself weighs 3.5oz. that product is clearly still too ahead of its time to be properly understood (by faucet loving dinosaurs like myself, anyway)

i had a similar solar-powered shower when i lived in a caravan

it didn't recommend enemas on the packaging though iirc.

what are you, a caveman? solar shower in a bag with no enema attachment?

Imagine having a huge dinner party and making a dish that looked identical to that and then strategically leaving that book lying around so that someone would discover it at some point during the evening.

fucking genius.

fucking genius.

it was interesting, I was talking with one of my foodie friends about cooking with semen, and how I'd be willing to try it on myself. and he seemed repulsed, that it was cannibalism of some sort, but my argument was more like it's closer to breast milk and therefore not completely morally repugnant. it got pretty philosophical and shit.

Archived