IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a normal sense of humor. I just usually choose not to exercise it often because I think my pretentious hipster sense of humor is funnier.

Nedroid's funny either way, though.

gmanyo is less funny the craig.

you should understand it isn't about being funny, it is a psychological experiment, bait as you will, to confirm a presupposed assumption about (certain?) watmm members through analyzing/dissecting their reactions on the posted anti-humor. Not a particular good experiment if you ask me, rather a self fulfilling prophecy if you're trolling.

:|

gmanyo is less funny the craig.

you should understand it isn't about being funny, it is a psychological experiment, bait as you will, to confirm a presupposed assumption about (certain?) watmm members through analyzing/dissecting their reactions on the posted anti-humor. Not a particular good experiment if you ask me, rather a self fulfilling prophecy if you're trolling.

Hmmm never thought of it that way. I would ask what the presupposed assumptions and which members are being tested but I guess 1) that would ruin the experiment and 2) if it turned out to be me, I would feel weird and it probably wouldn't be fun.

No, it's both. I really do think that all of the pictures I posted are funny, but I still like to see people's reactions. I enjoy "trolling" in a sense, but I think it's funnier if other people get it and play along than if I get a reaction from them taking it literally. The exception to this is 9gag, on which I love to straight up troll. I think Youtube channels like Piepuppy89 and allofthetrash are funny.

You have, like, skinny guy humor. But it's OK. I ain't mad atcha.

Well, that would make sense.

To keep things on topic, here's an image of an ad from Grooveshark:

4csss.jpg

gmanyo, welcome to watmm persona discussion. I can help you out with a few tips for being humorous. First one being: Don't try to overintelectualize, don't go super irony, because it doesn't come out right and please please try to figure out what kind of humor works for people here. Otherwise it'll all be weird.

More Nedroid.

2010-02-02-beartato-pudding.gif

gmanyo, welcome to watmm persona discussion. I can help you out with a few tips for being humorous. First one being: Don't try to overintelectualize, don't go super irony, because it doesn't come out right and please please try to figure out what kind of humor works for people here. Otherwise it'll all be weird.

It's annoying because my style of humor is strange to most people, and in the circles that it's liked people are generally complete assholes (see:FYAD). Too bad I love over-intelectual irony.

gmanyo, you are acting like a bit of a prick

you shud go on reddit and find sum funny picures of things that look a bit like willies then people would like u.

TL;DR: lurk moar

Makes me so frustrated when you peasants try to hotlink!

The image can't be displayed for the moment!

Please go to www.gifbin.com to see it.

Cool gif, bro.

Jesus christ already:

cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Makes me so frustrated when you peasants try to hotlink!

The image can't be displayed for the moment!

Please go to www.gifbin.com to see it.

Cool gif, bro.

Jesus christ already:

cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

holy carp! HE'S SEEN THINGS!

Archived