IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went on a massive tirade on the previous version of this thread, and I have to say, this version has been superb overall by comparison. I'd like to find my tirade, it's funny and i was totally serious. brb.

i bet that it's GONE and you CAN'T FIND IT. it pulled a beakdotcom, just vanished.

I went on a massive tirade on the previous version of this thread, and I have to say, this version has been superb overall by comparison. I'd like to find my tirade, it's funny and i was totally serious. brb.

i bet that it's GONE and you CAN'T FIND IT. it pulled a beakdotcom, just vanished.

it totally did. I was even able to find the date of when I made the tirade - March 31, 2010. but it aint anywhere to be found.

i bet you all HOARD it in LTM, all the best sh'it like PUKE ON A STRIPPER and the original dry-wall kaen series and "if your balls touch are you gay" and and...

anyway i really need to know who is responsible for the loss of our heritage :(

i bet you all HOARD it in LTM, all the best sh'it like PUKE ON A STRIPPER and the original dry-wall kaen series and "if your balls touch are you gay" and and...

anyway i really need to know who is responsible for the loss of our heritage :(

nope, things get deleted and moderated in there too.

Archived