IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside the house of a Brazilian druglord

inside_th_house_of_a_drug_kingpin.jpg

Alexander Mendes da Silva, one of Brazil's biggest drug dealers' mansion in Complexo do Alemão favela complex in Rio de Janeiro was raided by police this Friday. That's a picture of one of its walls.

He might have a case to for an insanity plea.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Alexander Mendes da Silva, one of Brazil's biggest drug dealers' mansion in Complexo do Alemão favela complex in Rio de Janeiro was raided by police this Friday. That's a picture of one of its walls.

ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, my client is a vicious drug overlord. and yet my client has a mural of justin bieber in his home. that... does not.. make.. sense. see this? it's my client. see this? it's a painting of justin bieber, the world's most beloved canadian teenage heartthrob.

ladies and gentlemen of the supposed jury, my client is a vicious drug overlord. and yet my client has a mural of justin bieber in his home. that... does not.. make.. sense. see this? it's my client. see this? it's a painting of justin bieber, the world's most beloved canadian teenage heartthrob.

the chewbacca defence... henceforth known as the bieber defence

Archived