2011 expected releases

jules

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still waiting for the new Murcof and Biosphere albums

They kept saying "2010 is totally the year, dude."

LIARS.

Also hoping for some new Fennesz and Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, since both their last albums were from 2008, and 3 years in between seems the average time for them.

Guest ruiagnelo

LIARS.

Also hoping for some new Fennesz and Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, since both their last albums were from 2008, and 3 years in between seems the average time for them.

new biosphere?!

was this announced?

LIARS.

new biosphere?!

was this announced?

I heard he had it finished, but got delayed and he wanted to release it during winter, or something. A bit vague, I know. And I can't remember where I got the info from.

To me, he's overdue anyway, since his last album was released almost 5 friggin' years ago.

so 2011 is shaping up to be pretty nice. this is what i (personally) am expecting...

Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin

Panda Bear

Radiohead

i remember thinking the same thing about these this time last year.

so 2011 is shaping up to be pretty nice. this is what i (personally) am expecting...

Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin

Panda Bear

Radiohead

i remember thinking the same thing about these this time last year.

but aside from aphex we know the other 3 are actually recorded now.

Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin

Chris Clark

Tool

Panda Bear

Radiohead

As much as I would like all of those, I've given up hope on a new Boc or Aphex Twin record anytime soon.

Tool... 2011 would make it 4 or 5 years since 10,000 days, which would fall in line with their typical release pattern. Didn't they announce that they were writing new material at the beginning of this year or something?

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if Tool released their album in 2012. :trashbear:

Boards of Canada

Aphex Twin

Chris Clark

Tool

Panda Bear

Radiohead

As much as I would like all of those, I've given up hope on a new Boc or Aphex Twin record anytime soon.

Tool... 2011 would make it 4 or 5 years since 10,000 days, which would fall in line with their typical release pattern. Didn't they announce that they were writing new material at the beginning of this year or something?

yes, they are recording.

Archived