• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tim Hecker

confirmed

didn't know this

fuck yeah

H0Jbg.jpg

while replying to your post I had already found all the info on his official website

it was "hidden" but not anymore :emotawesomepm9:

i posted it in the upcoming releases forum

Guest Enter a new display name

Tim Hecker

confirmed

didn't know this

fuck yeah

H0Jbg.jpg

while replying to your post I had already found all the info on his official website

it was "hidden" but not anymore :emotawesomepm9:

i posted it in the upcoming releases forum

Yeah, I noticed. I can now ignore the speculations regarding inactive bands mentioned in this thread.

A new Tool record next year?

Oh man. I wouldn't put my money on that.

I'd put my money on 2012 before I would on 2011. Wish that weren't the case.

Plaid?

Seefeel!

Also looking forward to hearing new Beastie Boys - though their last two weren't great, I'll still check it out.

Still waiting for the new Murcof and Biosphere albums

They kept saying "2010 is totally the year, dude."

LIARS.

Also hoping for some new Fennesz and Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, since both their last albums were from 2008, and 3 years in between seems the average time for them.

new biosphere?!

was this announced?

I heard he had it finished, but got delayed and he wanted to release it during winter, or something. A bit vague, I know. And I can't remember where I got the info from.

To me, he's overdue anyway, since his last album was released almost 5 friggin' years ago.

I'm friends with him on Facebook. When I asked him about the new album, he had this to say:

message.jpg

That'll be a year ago tomorrow. Maybe this winter?

new mouse on mars....although that was announced ages ago :dry:

Yes! Highly anticipated.

I assume we'll probably also get a new LPs from Kelpe and Dimlite within the year.

Amon Tobin

Prefuse 73

And there is Skinny Puppy. Not their last two were great or anything, but I'm still looking forward to it.

Based on their release schedule so far, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a new one from The Mars Volta in 2011 also.

And since I'm talking non-IDM here, I'm expecting new releases from Pinback, Swingin' Utters, and I just found out that Trail of Dead have a new one coming out in February.

Guest Enter a new display name

Still waiting for the new Murcof and Biosphere albums

They kept saying "2010 is totally the year, dude."

LIARS.

Also hoping for some new Fennesz and Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, since both their last albums were from 2008, and 3 years in between seems the average time for them.

new biosphere?!

was this announced?

I heard he had it finished, but got delayed and he wanted to release it during winter, or something. A bit vague, I know. And I can't remember where I got the info from.

To me, he's overdue anyway, since his last album was released almost 5 friggin' years ago.

I'm friends with him on Facebook. When I asked him about the new album, he had this to say:

message.jpg

That'll be a year ago tomorrow. Maybe this winter?

Nice!

I'm always hesitating when it comes to add musicians as friends on FB, though...

new official Zoviet France album, the first one since Decriminalization of Country Music. also i'm excited about a bunch of RecordLaeblRecords stuff i have coming out in 2011 that i'll spam here :emotawesomepm9:

drinking the goat's blood v/a cd

electric carpets v/a cd

mike dunkley's debut lp

kossak (aka lucas patzek) debut cd

tomoroh hidari 2 X lp of synthesizer space music

scuzi (aka steven frenda) debut cd

fluorescent grey - ambiente 2xcd

brian e - untitled 2xlp sequel to yellow light district

kush arora - 2nd installment in the Dub elements series 12"

Guest Backson

is the Clark speculation simply based on his recent output speed? Because I don't know how much more evidence there could be at this point, especially after he's finished his big trilogy and he's just worked on another dance project. Here are some releases I'm more optimistic for:

Sebastian - mentioned January 2011 in an interview a couple of months ago.

Jackson - said about half a year about half a year ago (so a year of headroom is reasonable... right?)

Gorillaz - Albarn said it should be done before Chistmas, but imma hedge my bets and say 2011.

Other Albarn Stuff - new GBQ, "something" with Blur, writing and producing a Bobby Womack album, and some stuff that was meant for another stage show.

new mouse on mars....although that was announced ages ago :dry:

them some weird dudes

should be awesome though.

I hope this is true, these guys have been consistently great, except when they were taking the piss with von sutafed

Madvillain?

Would be righteous.

Would be but I doubt it, makes no sense either seeing as they both kick output on a pretty consistent basis (madlib being pretty much off the chart...)

yea my clark speculation is because he has a hot hand at the moment and totems flare will be a long time ago come fall 2011.

of my intuitions i think radiohead and boc will be early 2011 and tool for sure is around december if all goes right. aphex: who knows (its my least anticipated anyway)

Guest Backson

is there a way we can make this thread a constantly refined list that can be updated regularly?

Not likely, people are allergic to searching and will create endless new threads about anticipated releases. :fail:

hmmm, what if it were stickied to the top of the new release forum.

and it would be a great big list of speculated releases that could be updated and changed as new information came to hand / stuff got release. Keep all us fanboys happy.

Archived