IGNORED

Best songs to use as a ringtone

Wyern

One day I was in class, and some dude's phone rings. What is it, but the song from this dirty little NSFW cartoon which starts about 25 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvNmlCpIS0

Of course he was forced to answer it in like a fraction of a second. LOL why would this be his ringtone it makes zero sense.

I had cock/ver 10 coming in at the "come on you cunts..." bit for about six months. Was fun for a bit but became slightly embarrassing after a while.

Guest Thaddeusz

iannis xenakis - concret ph

it's beyond old peoples hearing range. has been a useful descrete ringtone from time to time. thanks iannis!

i think people who have music of any description as their ringtone are class-A twats. seriously, are you a 13-year-old girl?

on the other hand, i used to have the cowbell breakdown from Basscadet as my phone's alarm clock sound. that sound would wake the dead, and i still can't listen to that tune without panicking and leaping out of my seat.

My phone is on mute 99% of the time. Alert ring tone is a subtle beep noise that only beeps once. Incoming call ring tone is the valve theme that plays when starting up half-life2.

Archived