IGNORED

Amon Tobin - ISAM

crono3

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

what's this book that comes with the CD, just saw it at amoeba today next to the normal version

oh man if Amon Tobin did come here and try to knock the dicks out of our motuh i would be VERY thrilled, it would make my month (shameful shit i know that i kinda get off on that)

I liked this album but WATMM convinced me I'm wrong to like it after 30 pages, thanks WATMM, I almost enjoyed something :facepalm:

what's this book that comes with the CD, just saw it at amoeba today next to the normal version

It's a very nice hardcover book with mostly color prints of the sculptures Tessa Farmer created for the tracks on ISAM... there is also a nice 3 or 4 page write-up at the beginning. Definitely a cool item if you love the album!

Guest nowyouknow

there's a man (the only idm listener i ever met) who put this album in a party with more than 10 persons in a wery small place... a real mad man, he ruined the night. he let the cd 20 or 30 minutes, i watched people reactions like "what is this shit" "is that music?" "it looks like the man's digesting the mic" ...

Guest hahathhat

there's a man (the only idm listener i ever met) who put this album in a party with more than 10 persons in a wery small place... a real mad man, he ruined the night. he let the cd 20 or 30 minutes, i watched people reactions like "what is this shit" "is that music?" "it looks like the man's digesting the mic" ...

this madman should watch out for nevenen's upcoming album "party trax" as it could help recover his reputation

He did the right thing. People need to be more awesome, and those other party people were clearly not yet awesome enough. I applaud his decision.

• 7 months later...

i think this is the most HD album ever, don't think i've heard a better production.

maybe i need to get a better copy, the copy i have sounds very overly compressed to me. He doesnt let the sounds breathe enoiugh in their own space. The production on Foley Room was a lot better to me for this reeaason

• 5 months later...

For the Autumn run of dates throughout America, ISAM Live 2.0 will launch: introducing the new ISAM construction, enhanced with new audio and visual elements. Part of the new content in the ISAM Live show will be composed of forthcoming Two Fingers material. Tobin will be revealing new music from his beat-oriented alias, in celebration of the highly anticipated sophomore album due this Fall on Big Dada.

Archived