IGNORED

Amon Tobin - ISAM

crono3

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I really appreciate great sound design anymore and have faith I will not pull an annoying internet critic listening to this record for the first time. Even with all the people taking this record down I know will not let that stop me from enjoying the shit out of this. Hopefully I can listen to this later today in the right mindset with some good cans.

All this fluff. the hardcover book, stupid Q-bert set with (still cool) projection on it, doesn't change the shittiness of the record compared to his previous releases, adn the downward spiral he's getting into.

It's like he feels obligated, perhaps Ninja Tunes themselves, to cover up the whole thing with bells and whistles :duckhunt:

He has done an amazing job at making this sound like electronic music for insects. Goto10 is totally what I would expect moths or craneflies to be listening to with their headphones on while they're flying carelessly around my living room.

Guest Adam

All this fluff. the hardcover book, stupid Q-bert set with (still cool) projection on it, doesn't change the shittiness of the record compared to his previous releases, adn the downward spiral he's getting into.

It's like he feels obligated, perhaps Ninja Tunes themselves, to cover up the whole thing with bells and whistles :duckhunt:

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

did you manage to admit to yourself came to a conclusion on the compression, yet?

You're too old for this

You're too old for this

That might just be.

I just received this. The book and images are lovely! A nice write up in there, too.

I agree. The album is growing on me quite a bit too. Lots of nice grooves on there.

this is amon tobin's confield....and i mean that in a great way.

first track is one of the best openers ive heard in a long time.

Just got the book in the mail... VERY impressed! It looks even nicer than the photos and I was equally surprised at the number of pages. Definitely one of the nicest looking album packages I own. Can't wait to play the album later while checking it out...

first listening : boring...

after some days 2 listen it : not the best album, but the worst album he made...

i like Amon Tobin but his last album is not better than his old albums...

i ever prefer Cujo than Amon Tobin...

deception.

maybe i do 2 listen more his last album 2 understand his music...

soon 4 the suite...

peace & b wild

Guest illfly mandog

did you manage to admit to yourself came to a conclusion on the compression, yet?

Am i missing something here? Since when does technique and process make a song/album/artist not valid? Should i never listen to punk because the gain is always to 10? Should i never listen to dub cus the reverb/delay is always fucking wet as hell? Should i stop listening to Aphex/Sp/Ae/BOC cus they brick wall there shit?

Im just gonna say it; Your all fucking noobs. The more LIMITED example you speak of was the finally! Its a dynamic album. In these examples all you can see is the LOUDEST element. Get over yourself and stop echoing a bunch of people who dont actually know what they are talking about. Go home and put the Tuss in an analyzer....kiss my ass!

P.s. When is my CD booklet gonna get here?!!

Archived