IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Don't worry yek. Pizzagate aside, sexual slavery, human trafficking and child prostitution are alive and well

:flower:

did we get an elsagate thread? looks like that's making it mainstream now

I've stayed more or less in the same place my whole life and regret it quite a bit.  But then again, if I moved to another city a long time ago and things didn't work out I'd have the opposite regret.  I think living past 30 without some major regret is quite rare.

FWP messenger has started deleting messages anytime I switch windows (which I do any time I need to send someone a link or acquire some piece of info).  So now I just have to copy any message I'm writing into another program so it doesn't disappear on me.  Dumb dumb dumb everything's dumb.

Now Cubase, on a different computer, is not responding to me clicking my mouse in the upper margin to select a playback start point.  It's never done this in a decade+ of me using it.  What the hell is going on.

bathtub drainage clogged af

been trying to pump it and a lot of nasty goop came out but it’s still just 100% clogged.

bought a fkn spiral wire thing, didn’t work of course

gonna hire a drainage mercenary

bathtub drainage clogged af

been trying to pump it and a lot of nasty goop came out but it’s still just 100% clogged.

bought a fkn spiral wire thing, didn’t work of course

gonna hire a drainage mercenary

Did you try pouring in a bunch of drain cleaner, let it sit for an hour, and then pour in a bunch of boiling water? Or maybe something stronger... just fuck that drain up.

yea yea, two bottles of chlorine based stuff... several hours of pumping.. gotta be somewhere deeper inside.. both the sink & bathtub are clogged & if I fill the sink with water it’ll push water out the bathtub drain... the loo isn’t clogged tho... dunno, an expert shall solve this, not looking forward to the bill tho...

I got recognized at work because over the last month a handful of people gave me kudos for jumping in and helping out. I felt like such a spergloard going up in front of the whole company to awkwardly accept my award, but it was really nice of them. I feel more like an awkward douche than I feel verklempt though, especially since I didn't even show up to the all-company meeting until someone grabbed me, lol.

my brother went to see the Happy Mondays on the weekend & left after 3 tracks cos Sean Ryder couldnt remember the lyrics

mad 4 it

DistortedElderlyConey-small.gif

it's still impressive kind of impressive. i don't recall any of the lyrics either. 

holy shit:

Edited by ignatius

"most extravagant purchase?"

- "errrrr, this year, brand new teef"

he's a national institution, couldnt be more Mancunian if he wanted to be, was trying to find one of their rarities called "Yahoo" a b-side to the 24 Hour Party People 12" just b4 John Cale started producing but internet says noooooo

https://www.discogs.com/Happy-Mondays-24-Hour-Party-People/release/199319