IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Also very close to finishing an album but having the usual doubts about its quality and resisting the urge to just delete it again and move on.

Don't delete it!!!!! archive it if anything

I haven't yet. Hoping it will survive to my arbitrary deadline for it.

Realizing you're reaching an age where members of the opposite sex are ceasing to be physically capable of giving child birth is pretty sobering.  Yikes.  

Whatever happened to Yikes?

Yeah same. It's weird isn't it.

A girl I was seeing from Oct to Dec stopped contacting me in the new year and we only met up again last week. She told me she'd decided she still had like 2yrs to have kids if she was going to (she's 41). She was putting it out there non-specifically but I knew she was saying it in case I volunteered?

Me: "orite, yeah no problem. If you want me to step aside so you can meet someone to do that with, I'm not offended"

*sweat drips down brow*

Realizing you're reaching an age where members of the opposite sex are ceasing to be physically capable of giving child birth is pretty sobering.  Yikes.  

Whatever happened to Yikes?

maybe try going with the Bozza's "cripes", yikes reminds me of Scooby Doo

FWP - buying ham sandwiches y'day eve for the smack head who sits & nods out by the local Tesco in all weathers & there's a good dollop of snow currently

getting said sandwiches thrown in the bin, because "I got food CUNT", he was ok with a coffee & some rolling baccy after calming down doe

to be continued

So there's this song I've been laboring over for like 3 days is sorta reliant upon a really simple two note bassline....it sounded familiar but couldn't figure out why...it's a different take on a track I did a few weeks back, figured I was just remembering that. Well I suddenly realized where I knew it from: the intro section of Pink Floyd's Time. It's not the same notes, think it's in a different key or whatever, but it's very close, and the slow feel and groove my track is similar enough to bug me. Not that I'm thinking Waters and the boys are worried about suing me (for the most basic two note progression? lol) but I can't shake it now.

Speaking of the opposite sex, my mother and step-father offered me a "voluntary arrangement" last night. Apparently the daughter of a longtime friend of theirs has a friend who's never dated, same age as me, lives at home, and listens to K-pop and is fond of Asian cuisine. I guess for these reasons they figured we'd be a good potential match. Well, except for the living-at-home and K-pop part.

Not sure how I feel about this TBH. Maybe they're secretly hoping they could get grandkids on my mother's side? Who knows. I still get awkward vibes from this whole offer though.

Speaking of the opposite sex, my mother and step-father offered me a "voluntary arrangement" last night. Apparently the daughter of a longtime friend of theirs has a friend who's never dated, same age as me, lives at home, and listens to K-pop and is fond of Asian cuisine. I guess for these reasons they figured we'd be a good potential match. Well, except for the living-at-home and K-pop part.

Not sure how I feel about this TBH. Maybe they're secretly hoping they could get grandkids on my mother's side? Who knows. I still get awkward vibes from this whole offer though.

Maybe she's fucking awesome? Have a cup of coffee with her and see what happens. Ask her about kimchi.

try to work out a good deal first, I wouldn't settle for less than 3 goats and a cow

I'd say go for it if you have the free time (outside of work I mean). 

What's the worst that can happen? Might be fun =)

try to work out a good deal first, I wouldn't settle for less than 3 goats and a cow

lol

On absinthe, mixing it with the Finnish salmiak (salty liquorice) mixer, this:

haganol_mikseri_yliopistonverkkoapteekki

creates quite an interesting tasting drink that doesn't taste like alcohol but gets you really drunk fast. I like to call it "the black magic".

Edit: On a related note, it's my second day of hangover.

Edited by mokz

meet her.

Man, that reproductive timer looming over the female folk sounds very high pressure. I know a few professional ladies who've had some eggs put on ice for phuture reproduction. Sounds like a good idea since you remain physically capable to care for infants/children for a long while even after the ability to naturally conceive fizzles out.

True. You can always put your pre-zygotes on cryo if you're uncertain about the odds of the direct method, depending on how committed you are to furthering your family line.

As for the lady I mentioned, I guess I'll heed your guys' advice and at least accept the offer to meet her. Beyond that, I won't say that anything's certain.

As for the lady I mentioned, I guess I'll heed your guys' advice and at least accept the offer to meet her. Beyond that, I won't say that anything's certain.

Yeah. Just relax, enjoy yourself, and try to learn what she's all about. Worst case it'll be a little awkward and might not go anywhere but at least you'll know.

tiny hernia is getting bigger and been painful the last couple days. solo at work while the boss is out for a few days.. worried i may have to get surgery which gives me anxiety because i'll have to put m dog in a doggie hotel or find a friend to watch him for a couple days then i'll be out of commission for a week.. apparently not even supposed to cough or laugh after hernia surgery... if that's even what it is.. feels like my guts want to come out every time i piss and when i'm just sitting around like there's a bubble at my waist line... 

getting old sucks. 

also, 2 of my nieces are having weddings this year... my younger brother next year and my cousin's kid either this year or next year... 

4 weddings in the next 12 months all on the easy coast.  frak. 

if it doesn't work out can i have her number? 

srsly though go meet her.. wtf could it hurt.. maybe she's interesting. 

making too much soup

Ipu6a6B.jpg

this is not going to end well

thinking of splitting it into two pots, boiling in parallel. Will likely lead to further problems down the road..

yes! see the carrots & potato is only on top. There is a big cauliflower down there. It’s basically just cauliflower with some extra color. no plans today other than farting.

5524936_D_3_F8_F_4703_93_B0_B1_EDD88_A76

MY ENTIRE LIFE IS LIKE THIS