IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

i too like mexico and mexican people/culture. when i lived in san diego i liked going to tijuana away from the tourist areas because they'd have great art and events for locals. 

dunno why, but this part of your post reminded me of a time when I brought weed into Mexico. it was like back in '96, when I was a stupid high school stoner smoking like 5 times a day. I went on a youth group trip down to Tecate to build cheap houses, or something like that. I knew I couldn't go a week without herb, so I snuck a few joints in the bottom part of a deodorant can. we crossed on a school bus from the San Diego side, and of course no Mexican border dudes cared at all. the place we were staying at wasn't too far from the U.S/Mexico border, but I had no clue. I used to wander off at the early part of night to go smoke, and I later learned we weren't far from a crossing spot and shit was dangerous around there. at the end of the trip we spent a day down in Rosarito, which most San Diegans will probably have heard of as the chill laidback spot a little past TJ. I wandered through that main area looking for abandoned houses to go smoke a joint in alone, which in retrospect, is not a really good idea when you're anywhere in Mexico lol. anyway, I found a pretty dilapidated one and smoked up, then went a bought a stupid tourist trinkety ring at some market. for some reason, I kept the deodorant can and I was the most nervous on the bus when we went back into the U.S. because the border guy brought a dog onboard. nothing happened though, and I have no idea why I thought of this...

• Like 3

my computer is acting up big time so I have to take it to the shop. first it was having problems with itunes not working and then the start menu not always working. then the audio interface and most recently the ssd external i bought to back it all up not being detected. i checked out the windows update section and it looks like it hasn't updated in FOREVER so i tried to do that and after over an hour it failed. i'm going to suggest it be wiped clean completely and start over once i back up my files.

:fail:

11 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Cooked tiger prawns in butter/garlic last night and the odour has permeated my cabin's interior, despite sleeping with the door open.

omfg it still reeks tonight.  My friend banned guests at her Air BB from frying fish for just this reason.

SFWP #2 - motherfuckers put salami on my pizza instead of pepperoni... turns out it's still pretty good, but I am outraged nevertheless.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

dear watmm help desk,

how to stop these tinnitus sounds? insert random sharp objects into ear holes until the ringing noise stops? this shit is driving me crazy!

25 minutes ago, zero said:

dear watmm help desk,

how to stop these tinnitus sounds? insert random sharp objects into ear holes until the ringing noise stops? this shit is driving me crazy!

listen to river/weir/waterfall/ocean for exactly 3 hours 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zero said:

dear watmm help desk,

distraction is the only way. so, listening to something else... but some inner ear stuff is fluid based and the fluid is affected by too much salt.. not enough hydration.. and other triggers like alcohol and sugar.. but only if you have a type of vertigo.. still.. i find when i drink a lot of water all day and don't eat tons of sugar and salt that my inner ear related stuff is way more chill. also, exercise to the point of sweating a lot. 

• Like 2

motorcyclists, kill them all. behead them and play football (soccer) with their heads. we need to execute them all. maybe start with one of them, slice him open and put his motorbike inside of him, it might give him a funny shape, then the others can see it and may decide to stop being motorcyclists, and if not, then we can kill them all.

we need to kill all of the motorcyclists. we can't allow them to live anymore. these motorcyclists have been infecting our streets with their noisiness and pollution for too long. they're a nuisance to society and should be punished accordingly. they are a blight upon our streets, and i say that it's time that we get rid of them once and for all. the best way to get rid of these motorcyclists is to kill them all. i suggest that we hunt them down, and mercilessly kill them. if they're not dead after we have killed them, then we need to make sure that they're dead by cutting off their heads and extracting the infected motorbike parts from their bodies. then we can play football (soccer) with their headless bodies. should there be any wounded motorcyclists, or motorcyclists without motorbikes, then we can kill them while they are helpless.

we must kill all of the motorcyclists

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dingformung said:

motorcyclists, kill them all. we need to execute them all. maybe start with one of them, slice him open and put his motorbike inside of him, it might give him a funny shape, then the others can see it and may decide to stop being motorcyclists, and if not, then we can kill them all.

we need to kill all of the motorcyclists. we can't allow them to live anymore. these motorcyclists have been infecting our streets with their noisiness and pollution for too long. they're a nuisance to society and should be punished accordingly. they are a blight upon our streets, and i say that it's time that we get rid of them once and for all. the best way to get rid of these motorcyclists is to kill them all. i suggest that we hunt them down, and mercilessly kill them. if they're not dead after we have killed them, then we need to make sure that they're dead by cutting off their heads and extracting the infected motorbike parts from their bodies. then we can play football (soccer) with their headless bodies. should there be any wounded motorcyclists, or motorcyclists without motorbikes, then we can kill them while they are helpless.

What are you trying to say here?

On 6/7/2021 at 7:33 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

omfg it still reeks tonight.  My friend banned guests at her Air BB from frying fish for just this reason.

SFWP #2 - motherfuckers put salami on my pizza instead of pepperoni... turns out it's still pretty good, but I am outraged nevertheless.

I ordered a glass bottle of coke with my german donor kebab and they gave me coke zero, I was furious!

• Sad 3
  • Burger 1

I just saw two extremely beautiful and stunningly hot gurls walking past me. I could just look at them and they seemed to appreciate my look but I didn't have anything to say to them other than maybe "boing" or "peng" (I should have said that or asked them if I can take a photo of them but... well). They looked perfect and also like nice people. They were both dressed like they were going to a party or hang out with friends. They were simply perfect. I wanted to ask them to go on a date with me.

I should have said something but I didn't and I regret it. Oh well, at least they saw my look of approval and that's all that matters... hopefully, they will remember me in the future. ?

Well... I don't know what else to say. I'm just really tired. I feel like I haven't slept in days and that's probably true because I can barely remember anything about the last few days except for the fact that my body is in pain from sitting on the computer and that my mind is completely exhausted from thinking too much.

Well, I'm going to take a break from the computer and the internet. It's been fun but it's time for me to go. I need some rest and I'm going to go get some sleep... ?

Goodbye everyone.

Oh wait, I'm not tired from sitting in front of the computer, I think I'm tired from too much sleeping, so maybe I shouldn't sleep more, I should just go out and have some fun. Oh well, it's too late now... I'm already tired.

So anyway, goodbye everyone. Maybe we'll meet again someday. ?

I need to rest my eyes and mind for a bit. So I'm going to go sleep for a little while, hopefully I'll be able to wake up later.

I have been getting too much sleep lately and not enough exercise. That's probably why I'm feeling so tired now.

It just started raining, I guess that's good because it's been too hot lately and I needed a little rain. It's not raining hard enough to get me wet but just enough to make me feel like it's nice outside.

I'm not tired anymore. I feel a little better now. I was just tired for a few minutes but I'm better now. It's okay, that happens sometimes and it's no big deal.

I'm going to go eat something soon.

Well, I just finished eating some things actually, so I will wait a bit. Maybe do something that benefits me later instead, like exercise or something.

My mind feels a little better now. I feel like I'm ready to start doing stuff again, so it's time for me to go do that. ?

• Burger 1

10 hours ago, ignatius said:

distraction is the only way. so, listening to something else... but some inner ear stuff is fluid based and the fluid is affected by too much salt.. not enough hydration.. and other triggers like alcohol and sugar.. but only if you have a type of vertigo.. still.. i find when i drink a lot of water all day and don't eat tons of sugar and salt that my inner ear related stuff is way more chill. also, exercise to the point of sweating a lot. 

I flushed my ears with warm water using a turkey baster looking thing I got from a hospital years ago, which seems to have helped it quite a bit. I'm one of those people that gets bad inner ear wax build ups every few years, and they need to be flushed (pretty sure there was a whole thread on here about this). I normally know they need to be flushed because hearing in one or both of them becomes noticeably blocked, but this time I thought I was still hearing things normally, so didn't think I needed to flush them. turns out there was a bunch of inner wax in there, as that all got blasted out by the warm water. the ringing is still there, but not as bad as before. so yeah, turkey baster thing to the rescue.

Edited by zero
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I just saw two extremely beautiful and stunningly hot gurls walking past me. I could just look at them and they seemed to appreciate my look but I didn't have anything to say to them other than maybe "boing" or "peng" (I should have said that or asked them if I can take a photo of them but... well). They looked perfect and also like nice people. They were both dressed like they were going to a party or hang out with friends. They were simply perfect. I wanted to ask them to go on a date with me.

I should have said something but I didn't and I regret it. Oh well, at least they saw my look of approval and that's all that matters... hopefully, they will remember me in the future. ?

sounds like you weren't following the karmic flow of the universe you love to describe in detail on here. had you been more in tune with your inner vibrations, then perhaps you would have found the exact phrase to express your admiration to these individuals. regret does nothing but slow you down. learn and move forward, world citizen.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dingformung said:

motorcyclists, kill them all. behead them and play football (soccer) with their heads. we need to execute them all. maybe start with one of them, slice him open and put his motorbike inside of him, it might give him a funny shape, then the others can see it and may decide to stop being motorcyclists, and if not, then we can kill them all.

@usagi

• Haha 1