IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Dreamt that a super awesome new comic book shop opened in my town, woke up really excited then realized it was a dream. And, you know, dreaming awesome stuff then waking up and realizing it was just a dream. It sucks. it's way worse when the dream is about something you used to have but now don't. It's easy to forget about the comic book shop that never actually existed. Waking up thinking your friend's still here or your girl still loves you just ruins your morning

Dreamt that a super awesome new comic book shop opened in my town, woke up really excited then realized it was a dream. And, you know, dreaming awesome stuff then waking up and realizing it was just a dream. It sucks. it's way worse when the dream is about something you used to have but now don't. It's easy to forget about the comic book shop that never actually existed. Waking up thinking your friend's still here or your girl still loves you just ruins your morning

Most depressing post ever read before getting in bed.

I rarely have dreams, ever. I hear this is apparently a lack of creativity which I don't understand because my brain is nothing else but endless streams of ideas and concepts for all manner of things.

Would be nice to dream like others do. Genuinely sounds nice. :¬/

I rarely have dreams, ever. I hear this is apparently a lack of creativity which I don't understand because my brain is nothing else but endless streams of ideas and concepts for all manner of things.

I tend to have more interesting and elaborate dreams when there isn't much going on in my real life. When my real life is exciting and full of creative productivity, my dreams tend to be bland or nonexistent. Maybe your brain's just sated at the end of the day and has little left over for the dream realm.

lol those you hear ar fokidiots. dreams are amazing tho.

I've heard that everyone has dreams, you just don't remember them. For instance, you can have a lucid dream where you're aware you were dreaming but then forget you ever had the dream. There are ways to increase dream recall, like waking up and instantly trying to remember what you dreamed makes it easier to recall

I've heard that everyone has dreams, you just don't remember them. For instance, you can have a lucid dream where you're aware you were dreaming but then forget you ever had the dream. There are ways to increase dream recall, like waking up and instantly trying to remember what you dreamed makes it easier to recall

Also, write them down asap if you remember them.

As an alcoholic in my previous life (there is a link between alcohol and dreaming, google is your friend), I'm lucky because I always have really really intense lucid dreams. Sometimes it's almost like a second life.

As an alcoholic in my previous life (there is a link between alcohol and dreaming, google is your friend), I'm lucky because I always have really really intense lucid dreams. Sometimes it's almost like a second life.

I would say I have one dream I vividly remember every four months or so, and it's usually nothing major. Although I do remember one where, as someone said up above, I woke up quite disappointed that it wasn't real, so the capability is there but I must be averse to it. Nor do I drink--apart from a bottle of baileys drunk slowly over Xmas--so it could all be affecting my chances of dreaming.

I guess it doesn't help I only sleep for about fours hours a day during the week as well. :nacmat:

I would say I have one dream I vividly remember every four months or so, and it's usually nothing major. Although I do remember one where, as someone said up above, I woke up quite disappointed that it wasn't real, so the capability is there but I must be averse to it. Nor do I drink--apart from a bottle of baileys drunk slowly over Xmas--so it could all be affecting my chances of dreaming.

I guess it doesn't help I only sleep for about fours hours a day during the week as well. :nacmat:

I actually really enjoy the lucid dreams. I always have a blast. The most recent one I posted in the first world successes thread lol. Tom J was playing a gig for me and he really really wanted white grape juice with vodka and wouldn't play until we got him the right kind. It was pretty funny, woke up with a big grin.

My sleeping pattern is like you, 4hrs/ish a night during the week.

Everything is boring and there is nothing I want to do. My dreams are the best part of living. First world problem.

Nothing you want to do at all? Travel? Drugs? Women? Food?

Life does get pretty boring after a while though....

I just literally had a dream where, for some of reason, a space shuttle was near my house and I saw how lifted up and them crashed, also near... Damn, it all felt so real, and the visuals were so fucking amazing... I felt the fucking explosion. And it waked me up and that's why I'm posting here, lael.

had a dream i was walking with someone on a misty street at night, through a town square, and we were bumping shoulders and then keeping our shoulders/upper arms in continuous collision as we walked. felt exactly how it felt in real life. i can still feel it right now. this was just this morning i had the dream. throughout the day the dream has come to mind and it gets me every time.

miss her.

had a dream i was walking with someone on a misty street at night, through a town square, and we were bumping shoulders and then keeping our shoulders/upper arms in continuous collision as we walked. felt exactly how it felt in real life. i can still feel it right now. this was just this morning i had the dream. throughout the day the dream has come to mind and it gets me every time.

miss her.

That's exactly what I was talking about. It's worse when you're consciously making progress but your subsconscious' like NOPE

miss her.

That's exactly what I was talking about. It's worse when you're consciously making progress but your subsconscious' like NOPE

Yeah... Only time can heal that really and it fucking sucks, no matter how many hobbies you have. Hang on guys!

Edited by Perezvon

miss her.

Yeah... Only time can heal that really and it fucking sucks, no matter how many hobbies you have. Hang on guys!

time can also make it true again.

like this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa4VjKE3RY