IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

had a dream i got stopped by police in a car friday night, got stopped by police in a car saturday

far out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Can12.jpg

heavy maaaaaaaaaaaan, but it gets better,,,,,,,

got pulled doing a shade under 75mph on a 70limit motorway, but had smuggled some reeking nugs in a glass jar in my jacket for the person i was visiting. Apart from spending the entire 25mins in the filth-wagon thinking all was lost "can he smell it, cos i can fuckin smell it, noooooooo,,,,,,,,," (and the repercussions), the copper was actually safe as fuck after i explained that this was my 1st long drive 8months after a massive crash that i really should have been killed in, on the same motorway too......he even set me up with some contacts for ISA/speed/skid-pan/blow-out testing, which is exceedingly rare & gentlemanly for British five-O

#ihearyouknocking #oneniltothecitizens

had a dream i got stopped by police in a car friday night, got stopped by police in a car saturday

far out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Can12.jpg

heavy maaaaaaaaaaaan, but it gets better,,,,,,,

got pulled doing a shade under 75mph on a 70limit motorway, but had smuggled some reeking nugs in a glass jar in my jacket for the person i was visiting. Apart from spending the entire 25mins in the filth-wagon thinking all was lost "can he smell it, cos i can fuckin smell it, noooooooo,,,,,,,,," (and the repercussions), the copper was actually safe as fuck after i explained that this was my 1st long drive 8months after a massive crash that i really should have been killed in, on the same motorway too......he even set me up with some contacts for ISA/speed/skid-pan/blow-out testing, which is exceedingly rare & gentlemanly for British five-O

#ihearyouknocking #oneniltothecitizens

superdank and it's not a problem, it's a dj khaled succes!

sharing your music is hard

As in, you made some music, kinda want to share it, but you're afraid people won't like it?

nah I'm over that ;), is just makin it viral u know, getting shittons of people interested etc, takes effort - I'm lazy

As in, you made some music, kinda want to share it, but you're afraid people won't like it?

nah I'm over that ;), is just makin it viral u know, getting shittons of people interested etc, takes effort - I'm lazy

Oh. Good luck, lol.

Lol, same.

Also, 500 pages of FWPs

Oh. Good luck, lol.
hahah cheers man :)

I hate to interrupt a track mid-song because I need to go to the toilet. But it's still such a minor nuisance that I am not going to invest in wireless headphones. Having it on speakers could solve it, but from the toilet I am not getting the full effect from the music. So I either brave it out until the track is over, risking pooping my pants. But then if it's a longer track that just started...fml.

Guest kymppinetti

I have 'short mental afx' as my ringtone. And some salesman called me this morning. I was still sleeping...

i'd sleep through mental afx on loop

yeeaaah right :emotawesomepm9:

Can't afford to live in LA but can't afford to move either, lol, opps. Wife was doing well but is about to rage quit her job.

Any watmmer have a writing gig that will accept my shitty post history as a writing sample? lol pathetic

I too have a problem being at work on time. I hate that it's a problem. my managers are pretty cool about it but I'm sure if I became any more inconsistent they'd crack the whip.

I just can't be fucked going to bed on time. that's the root cause of it. it's seriously one of the biggest things I'm struggling with in my life right now, absurd as it is to say. I'll stay up doing whatever, listening to music, watching movies, playing games, going out for rides and 4am pancakes, etc. being a night owl is taking years off my life.

Actually they say sleeping too much causes more damage than sleeping less, so maybe we'll be night owls for long long life. I wanna be 89 and still up at half two in the morning, watching people fall over on youtube

Edited by Bechuga

I'm really, really ignorant. It might sound stupid but it seems like my brain power isn't actually "enough". Many people can understand things like in seconds, I don't, I actually need to study until I get every detail. I'm an idiot. So one of my main challenges in life is to not being an idiot through study.

Edited by logakght

I'm really, really ignorant. It might sound stupid but it seems like my brain power isn't actually "enough". Many people can understand things like in seconds, I don't, I actually need to study until I get every detail. I'm an idiot. So one of my main challenges in life is to not being an idiot through study.

Shit man, people with Ph.D's spend year and years of their lives to better understand things. Someone who tells you they understand a topic completely in minutes is either in the top .0001% of the intellectually elite, or is lying.

Shit man, people with Ph.D's spend year and years of their lives to better understand things. Someone who tells you they understand a topic completely in minutes is either in the top .0001% of the intellectually elite, or is lying.

yeah, maybe... maybe im to credulous

Not really a fwp but I don't know where else to vent.

A really good friend of mines wife (also a good friend of mine) has been missing since 10PM last night. She works at a bar in the sketchiest part of our city and she was told to close the business alone yesterday....

I'm worried. Not sure why my life has to play out like a drama series.

portable headphones keep failing in one ear. wtf Sennheiser. good sound but rubbish durability.

ive never had sennheiser earphones break in any way, and ive had loads of them.

Not really a fwp but I don't know where else to vent.

A really good friend of mines wife (also a good friend of mine) has been missing since 10PM last night. She works at a bar in the sketchiest part of our city and she was told to close the business alone yesterday....

I'm worried. Not sure why my life has to play out like a drama series.

Damn Stephen, I don't even know what to say. Let's hope for the best...

The most succesful guy in my class (involved in several projects/startups, natural leader, etc) is dumb as a bag of bricks, asks the the most stupid questions and gets shitty grades

portable headphones keep failing in one ear. wtf Sennheiser. good sound but rubbish durability.

ive never had sennheiser earphones break in any way, and ive had loads of them.

The L shaped jack has always been the issue with mine, there's too much stress in the joint resulting in the sound to usually cut out in one ear after about 12 months of daily use. Hell they're bloody great phones sound wise though, so I always just rebuy them if/when they break !

I hope so! It's really uncharacteristic of her, she isn't known to disappear or do anything stupid like that.

The bar shouldn't have made her close alone though... it's illegal exactly for this reason.

Staying positive though!