IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Double dose of rejection from 2 different women. Sometimes just wish i was asexual

I honestly don't know if it's better to take a chance and take a hit, or not bother at all in order to avoid damage to ego.

My FWP is general silent frustration with humanity today. Facebook news articles are largely littered with irrational if not ignorant comments, and in person I see some form of selfishness or bravado in public behavior almost daily. I guess chaos is inherent to humanity. That or I'm just tired and grumpy.

Honestly glad i gave it the good ol' college try because i hate being left with that "what if" thought

FWP : i've never been so counter-productive my entire life. It's been going on for months now but I feel like it's getting worse and worse : I just can't get anything done. Which is a real problem because my studies require loads of personal work and stuff like that. I was also supposed to run a student association but didn't did shit.

The worse thing is, I also feel like I don't have any extra-time to make music, write stuff, take driving lessons or things like that.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the cigarette (addiction etc.) which I'm trying to quit but I don't know, not doing anything is really horrible and I can't figure what the source of the problem is :cerious:

Edited by StocKo

FWP : i've never been so counter-productive my entire life. It's been going on for months now but I feel like it's getting worse and worse : I just can't get anything done. Which is a real problem because my studies require loads of personal work and stuff like that. I was also supposed to run a student association but didn't did shit.

The worse thing is, I also feel like I don't have any extra-time to make music, write stuff, take driving lessons or things like that.

I'm pretty sure it's because of the cigarette (addiction etc.) which I'm trying to quit but I don't know, not doing anything is really horrible and I can't figure what the source of the problem is :cerious:

Might be the fear of failing? I usually go through that too, not even being able to open Live and start something because "what if it is shit???" just like I'm not able to go and ask a girl out.

Just a suggestion of course, I wouldn't dare lecturing you.

Looking after my coworker's 14-year-old miniature Schnauzer while he's on vacation. But before I could take her outside to go potty, she took a dump and deposited a golden puddle indoors, right in front of me. Plus her breath smells like garbage.

I have to be gentle with the old girl tho.

Double dose of rejection from 2 different women. Sometimes just wish i was asexual

Do what I do, don't bother asking women out. I do it because I have no self-confidence and they apparently don't like that in men. Let the women come after you. If that happens, there must be something that they fancy in you. Down with the patriarchy!

Pre-ordered this in late december through Norman and it keeps getting delayed (now waiting for new covers because the first lot were all botched up) and now someone commented on this stating that these are just low quality mp3's pressed onto a shitty bootleg. Doubting to cancel the order before it's too late.

Not the first time I bought shitty record pressing at Norman, I got Steve Pointdexters Work That Mutha with a horrible mp3 glitch on it... No refund or anything from both Norman or Dance Mania.

Man, I was gonna get this for my lady (it's one of her favorite things to listen to)

Thought it was a bit of an odd 'reissue' seeing as it only ever existed as digital before. It was a radio show right?

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

I need to sort this mess and this is maybe a third of it. This is what happens when location recordists don't use good scene/take metadata and you have to import location based on time of day timecode. Fuuuuuu-

2TbYabB.png

Fucking video pitch politics shit nepotism sociopathic cunt bosses. Nothing ever gets done for the right reasons. The world is full of utterly selfish twats.

TWATS

Waiting for the monomachine I ordered is bringing back feelings of obsession/frustration similar to when I was on okcupid and I wouldn't get a message back after what I thought was a good date. Except this time it's worse because the store has my money and I don't have anything to show for it ARGH it's been over two months (at first they said early jan, then late jan, then this week)! Tempted to just get my money back and wait until one comes up on ebay but I put the money down during Elektron's black weeks sale and ended up saving $500.. FUCK

Edited by modey

Pre-ordered this in late december through Norman and it keeps getting delayed (now waiting for new covers because the first lot were all botched up) and now someone commented on this stating that these are just low quality mp3's pressed onto a shitty bootleg. Doubting to cancel the order before it's too late.

Not the first time I bought shitty record pressing at Norman, I got Steve Pointdexters Work That Mutha with a horrible mp3 glitch on it... No refund or anything from both Norman or Dance Mania.

Man, I was gonna get this for my lady (it's one of her favorite things to listen to)

Thought it was a bit of an odd 'reissue' seeing as it only ever existed as digital before. It was a radio show right?

Thanks for the heads up anyway.

I asked Phil @ Norman Records and he confirmed that it is most likely a bootleg, but he said the quality is ace. He also said that this will probably never get a proper release, so he convinced me to keep the order (+ I got this with it too). One of my (and apparently Phil's) fave albums of Delia too!

I hope that it's better than my 96kbps version though!

Do what I do, don't bother asking women out. I do it because I have no self-confidence and they apparently don't like that in men. Let the women come after you. If that happens, there must be something that they fancy in you. Down with the patriarchy!

Eh, i've already been doing this for too long, it actually feels pretty good taking the initiative. I mean, if i never even asked i'd just be in the same position I am now

Does anyone else live somewhere with street parking? I have recently moved to such a place. I park outside my own house when possible, but often my "own" spot will be taken by someone else's car. This doesn't bother me, and when it happens I'll just park wherever else is available (but never block anything etc). Neighbours have recently started moaning at me about this. Am I committing some kind of community parking faux-pas, or are my neighbours just whining cunts?

pls help me wattum

Lol, your neighbors are whining, street parking is not exclusive.

Edit: unless they constantly need to carry heavy shit to and from their car and it'd be a lot more convenient for them to be closer but even then, you can't just reserve a spot for yourself and if it's really a problem you can just double park for a bit

Edited by Danny O Flannagin

Yeah, the street is property owned by the city typically so... sounds like they're just being whiny. It might be a bit of a faux-pas if you're constantly doing it just to block their space lol but if they can clearly see vehicles in front of your place then what do they expect you to do?

Is it a house or an apartment building btw?

Edited by StephenG

street parking is not exclusive, although it is a pain in the ass. City of Vancouver has parking permits that allow you to park in certain zones. Anyways, your neighbours sound like real swell people.

For the love of god, don't double park - people who double park and think it's ok cause they put their hazards on can go fuck themselves. In fact people who do anything illegal and think "oh it's alright, i've got my hazards on"can go fuck themselves.

street parking is not exclusive, although it is a pain in the ass. City of Vancouver has parking permits that allow you to park in certain zones. Anyways, your neighbours sound like real swell people.

For the love of god, don't double park - people who double park and think it's ok cause they put their hazards on can go fuck themselves. In fact people who do anything illegal and think "oh it's alright, i've got my hazards on"can go fuck themselves.

I mean, if it's not a busy street and you have a bunch of music gear you need to lug back to your apartment, i don't see a problem. although considering parking seems like a hassle then it's a busy street

CD drive refuses to rip to FLAC in CDEX...yet will rip to wav in windows media player just fine. Why? :catrage:

edit: nope, won't even do WAV now. CD drive must be broken. Piece of shit! :cattears:

Edited by Bechuga

I mean, if it's not a busy street and you have a bunch of music gear you need to lug back to your apartment, i don't see a problem. although considering parking seems like a hassle then it's a busy street
Residential streets are usually quite narrow, so trying to get around selfish cunts who think it's ok to park wherever the fuck they like with hazards on becomes quite annoying as you have to wait for other cars etc etc.

Sorry, just vancouver drivers are for the most part, absolute fucktards.

Dreamt that a super awesome new comic book shop opened in my town, woke up really excited then realized it was a dream. And, you know, dreaming awesome stuff then waking up and realizing it was just a dream. It sucks. it's way worse when the dream is about something you used to have but now don't. It's easy to forget about the comic book shop that never actually existed. Waking up thinking your friend's still here or your girl still loves you just ruins your morning