IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Bought a 2nd hand 2011 Macbook Pro.

Plugged my 160gb ipod classic into it, working fine. Dropped the newest Afx SC tracks into it, ejected. Ipod wiped.

:<

Tried going back to factory settings and discover it's corrupted and was probably an underlying hardware problem waiting to jump out.

Also the ipod classic is now discontinued and cunts are selling new ones on amazon for £400. Not sure if mine is past a year old yet but if I do find the reciept and return it what are apple gonna replace it with?

Have about 4 or 5 borked ipod classics in a drawer now so I may attempt to replace the HD on one and turn this into a FWS.

Edited by hello spiral

How are brain tumors diagnosed?

Quite often it is not a headache that leads to the diagnosis of a brain tumor. Depending on the location of the tumor, it may take months or even years for the lesion to increase in size sufficiently to produce symptoms. Some tumors are discovered accidentally, such as during routine screening for migraines or following a minor head trauma, though this is very uncommon.

Frequently patients with brain tumors seek evaluation by a physician because of other symptoms. For example, they may suddenly or gradually develop visual disturbances, weakness on one side of their body, slurred speech, hearing loss, ringing in the ears, imbalance, dizziness, memory and/or cognitive problems, seizures, or even incontinence. An abnormal neurological examination is the most worrisome predictor of structural brain lesion.

So yeah, you'd start to know if it was truly a tumor.

I've had problems with vision being blurry when I'm waking up in the morning, but I thought it was just my blood pressure being really high because I haven't had alcohol in a week.

doctor time I think

I think it refers to persistent problems with vision, not temporary such as only having it after waking up. Then again, doesn't hurt to go and have it ruled out good and proper. Better a doctor than a bum like me.

Guest kymppinetti

My family doctor says I probably have a tumor, I need to go to the hospital, though I gather suicide is probably quicker lol.

Hang in there, manuel. I didn't mean it that way...

Guest fiznuthian

My family doctor says I probably have a tumor, I need to go to the hospital, though I gather suicide is probably quicker lol.

fuck man.

keep us updated please.

Welp I'm never making a kindergarten cop joke again.

Stephen if you're serious m8 I'm sorry. Without scans and shit tho a headache and eye probs can just be, like, allergies or eye strain.

Edited by baph

Guest kymppinetti

i think i slept funny, there was been small pain in my left eye whole day. :emotawesomepm9:

It might be a tumor.

thanks. :cerious:

my eyelid swell a little so i went to this nurse, she said (haha) that when it effect to your sight, then you're better go to the doctor.

sooo when i lose my sight on my left eye, then it's time to go to doctor huh