IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

When I worked at Trader Joe's, a customer made a written complaint to the store manager about me because I wasn't peppy enough and I didn't acknowledge her kids or offer them stickers. I found a better job about a month later and the "Captains" and "Mates" seemed kinda spiteful.

my loser roomates loser friend has been basically living here the past week.. just plays videogames all day, totally ignores me, i don't even know if he knows my name, .. walks in like he owns the place. soooooo i just made it perfectly clear he's not appreciated in earshot and he stormed out the door, success? he'll be back tomorrow though, life would be so much easier with a different roomate , we just aren't compatible, it's like playing that schoolyard game,"chicken" , we're seeing which one of us will last, in hopes that the other will leave.

any time i go into trader joes i get really freaked out like i'm high and everyone knows. all the workers are waaaaay too happy to be there, calling each other "mate" and "captain" and people at the checkout are ringing goddamn ship's bells to call managers over to congratulate customers on donating money to an elementary school. i just want some cheese bro, chill out.

FLOL! I religiously shop at trader joes and get this feeling every time i'm in the store. I actually had a situation today where i seriously was trying to figure out if my cashier was on cocaine or not. We had a brief but passionate conversation about the sourdough bread I was buying.

At least you guys have a Trader Joes. The closest thing we have up here is New Sagaya, which sorta overlaps with both Trader Joes and Seattle's Uwajimaya in terms of selection, but is smaller and everything is overpriced. Which is why I only shop there once in a blue moon.

my loser roomates loser friend has been basically living here the past week.. just plays videogames all day, totally ignores me, i don't even know if he knows my name, .. walks in like he owns the place. soooooo i just made it perfectly clear he's not appreciated in earshot and he stormed out the door, success? he'll be back tomorrow though, life would be so much easier with a different roomate , we just aren't compatible, it's like playing that schoolyard game,"chicken" , we're seeing which one of us will last, in hopes that the other will leave.

Precisely the reason I opted for a condo in April. Comes with some extra bills, but no roommate bullshit. Totally worth it.

Dear god no

edit - the guy running it sounds like an idiot though. 12 year old know what Protonmail isand this criminal mastermind is using iCloud and Gmail.

Edited by doublename

Precisely the reason I opted for a condo in April. Comes with some extra bills, but no roommate bullshit. Totally worth it.

condo? not another apartment?

condo? not another apartment?

Yeah. I'm paying off a mortgage over the next few years, as opposed to signing a lease and paying monthly rent. Condo association fees, on top of electric and internet bills are also due each month.

Edited by ambermonk

was stupidly polite this morning and tried to signal a left turn to a car who was also turning left. lost my balance and fell over and completely bent my front wheel up and it's probably toast now. fuckin' $300 wheel. no one even bothered to roll down their window and ask if i was okay. just drove around me in the middle of the road. super skint on my left leg.

haven't fallen in like a year and a half and that was because i was making a sharp turn in the rain (a mistake you only make once). kinda thought i was past this falling thing.

so hard headed i just had my wife meet me with her front wheel and continued on riding to work like a boss

i was attempting to untie a particularly wicked knot in one of my shoelaces and at one point I exclaimed in exasperation "fuck me!" but...just as i vocalized "fuck" i saw in my periphery that my father in law was in earshot and in my rapid and ungracious attempt to veer my statement into something less offensive I said "fuuuuck...my cummies." this was under my breath and i'm pretty sure it went unnoticed but there remains a distinct possibility I'm gonna have to hang out with my wife's dad who thinks I say "fuck my cummies" to myself.

I been duped.

Registered in a course where the pre-req was only intro microeconomics... chapter 4 there's already differential calculus? (lagrange multipliers etc)

I'll be fine, but wasn't intending to actually use my brain this month. ffs

Edited by StephenG

wot?

I just mean I'm camping and shiz this month, don't want to have to work particularly hard in school. Thought I chose an easy course.

Edited by StephenG

Some homeless (At least I think they're homeless) people have decided to gather outside my flat window several times every day for the past couple of weeks. I'm on the ground floor and need to keep my windows open to avoid vapourising myself in the current heat. I wouldn't really care (there was a homeless squat in the building across from me some months back) except they constantly argue and bicker and yell. Constant aggro.

guy working at the gym said i smelt like shit

i've been soaking & wringing my clothes out in the shower but clearly that's not enough :(

frankly i think it's bullshit

but maybe if i start collecting cans again i'll be able to go to the laundromat

but when you collect cans you get rly dirty

it's a self-perpetuating cycle!

I DIDN'T DECIDE TO LIVE UNDER A BRIDGE SO THAT I COULD WORRY ABOUT FINANCIAL MINUTIA

I JUST WANT TO MAKE ALL MY TRAX & THEN DIE

guy working at the gym said i smelt like shit

i've been soaking & wringing my clothes out in the shower but clearly that's not enough :(

frankly i think it's bullshit

I did that with my running clothes and I can confirm they DO stink. Need a proper washin'

My car recently shut itself off in traffic, and I think it's an alternator problem. Also, the tires have some dry rot since I never drive it. This shit is expensive :catface: