IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My Uncle Ben 'rice medley' smelled funny coming out of the microwave.

turned it upside down over my bowl and out plopped a giant lump of (hot) green mould.

Luckily I had another one with me as backup

ewww... wtf

Developed feelings toward a friend and after we started hanging out a lot more and doing date-ish things (movies, sit down dinner, bars) i asked her out. She was surprised, said she was down, but i could sense some reluctance. Anyway, went on a date and to make a long story short, she wanted to stay friends.

I'm pretty bummed because I was liking the idea of dating someone I already know but i guess it's back to the okcupid grind of trying to meet up with women I don't even know. This dating angst is kill me.

Hey, dude. I was searching this post since I had something to tell' ya.

I think we're similar in that context. But my approach has been to actually not try to conquer a woman. In fact, I mostly ignore them. I just focus on me, my passions, my life. And you know what has happened? Girls became interested in me. For some reason they love to be ignored. And that's okai since I really don't care about love atm, but it is nice sometimes.

My point is that don't get sad or something like that, always focus on you and you only. Do what you love, do it well. Love will fall down like a gazing star in the least expected moment for you. I know.

Developed feelings toward a friend and after we started hanging out a lot more and doing date-ish things (movies, sit down dinner, bars) i asked her out. She was surprised, said she was down, but i could sense some reluctance. Anyway, went on a date and to make a long story short, she wanted to stay friends.

I'm pretty bummed because I was liking the idea of dating someone I already know but i guess it's back to the okcupid grind of trying to meet up with women I don't even know. This dating angst is kill me.

Hey, dude. I was searching this post since I had something to tell' ya.

I think we're similar in that context. But my approach has been to actually not try to conquer a woman. In fact, I mostly ignore them. I just focus on me, my passions, my life. And you know what has happened? Girls became interested in me. For some reason they love to be ignored. And that's okai since I really don't care about love atm, but it is nice sometimes.

My point is that don't get sad or something like that, always focus on you and you only. Do what you love, do it well. Love will fall down like a gazing star in the least expected moment for you. I know.

What if my only passions are mastubation and dank memes?

just walked into my apt's parking garage and a middle eastern guy starts telling me to fix the lights in his van, I explain I don't know anything about fixing cars, he tells me "you come back in ten minutes" and expects me to come back with tools or something?? pretty sure he thinks I'm a mechanic because my clothes are dirty

just walked into my apt's parking garage and a middle eastern guy starts telling me to fix the lights in his van, I explain I don't know anything about fixing cars, he tells me "you come back in ten minutes" and expects me to come back with tools or something?? pretty sure he thinks I'm a mechanic because my clothes are dirty

thats-racist.gif

It's kind of bizarre that there is still a product with this slave name on it. They might as well call it Ni@@er Boy Instant Rice.

Edited by doublename

It's kind of bizarre that there is still a product with this slave name on it. They might as well call it Ni@@er Boy Instant Rice.

Oh my god. That would be a brilliant Liartown USA 'shop.

just want to have a rant...

I got this https://www.discogs.com/Venetian-Snares-Rossz-Csillag-Alatt-Sz%C3%BCletett/release/7634129 2 months before RSD, it was from a company on amazon. MY copy came with brown oily marks and real bad sound quality so i warned people on Discogs and they said i was a troll because it said Audio CD underneath the listing and you can't get RSD items online before the day happens. Also because i don't take pictures of items i buy to listen to, so i had no way to prove it really. I gave the link to people on discogs but nobody believed me and it did annoy me a little.

I have been looking at this since it was listed and it's fucking obviously the cassette but have just had the same argument on Amazon today.

But who's laughing now ehh, this is my email box as i am typing this....

Thank you for your message.

Item B01GUKLIE0 is a cassette.

Kind Regards

Lilly
ScreamingCD Customer Service

----- Original Message -----
Item: Cheetah Ep. (Musicassetta) [Audio CD] [ASIN: B01GUKLIE0]

------------- Begin message -------------

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01GUKLIE0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Is this the Cassette or CD?

------------- End message -------------
so in the future if i say something i bloody well mean it.

i'm in miami. it's 90+ and humidity is ridiculous. i grew up here and left when i was 25. going outside means instantly sweating and glasses fog up and balls sweat.

i'm in miami. it's 90+ and humidity is ridiculous. i grew up here and left when i was 25. going outside means instantly sweating and glasses fog up and balls sweat.

That's one thing I don't miss about living in the midwest, or even NJ. The one redeeming factor tho is you can see fireflies at night during the summer in a more humid climate.

Edited by ambermonk

thats-racist.gif

yeah it was racist, that dude totally profiled me! just cause I'm a dirty white dude doesn't mean I'm a grease monkey!!

tonite's FWP: i've had the hiccups for almost two hours. :dry:

Weeklybeats has turned music making into a chore and I think I'm going to ditch it. I've had a perfect record thus far this year but it's turned into an annoying deadline I procrastinate on and this unhealthy validation-seeking - like, the tunes I've posted are shit, so I may as well get some comments out of it. Fuck that. I miss the thrill and the magic of fondling synths just for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act. I'll take a break from tunes and get back to that.

Generally dissatisfied with life lately, probably just need more exercise. I gained some weight too. The last couple days I've been walking around more and feeling a little better and to eat real food instead of trash.

I downloaded a bunch of games during my vacation (summer Steam sale) and I've been playing those way too much.

I read slower than I'd like.

My cracked program stopped acknowledging that it had been successfully cracked.

(...and I'm too poor to afford legitimate copies of the softwares I use.)

Everything is sketchy and today is rotting away into bullshit.

Weeklybeats has turned music making into a chore and I think I'm going to ditch it. I've had a perfect record thus far this year but it's turned into an annoying deadline I procrastinate on and this unhealthy validation-seeking - like, the tunes I've posted are shit, so I may as well get some comments out of it. Fuck that. I miss the thrill and the magic of fondling synths just for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act. I'll take a break from tunes and get back to that.

Generally dissatisfied with life lately, probably just need more exercise. I gained some weight too. The last couple days I've been walking around more and feeling a little better and to eat real food instead of trash.

I downloaded a bunch of games during my vacation (summer Steam sale) and I've been playing those way too much.

I read slower than I'd like.

Although having a deadline now and again is a good way to keep you practiced and focused, I'm not sure making a complete track every week is the most productive way to stay as such. A lot of the time, it's great to just fuck around with bleeps and bloops that you can save for later.

debit card stopped working right in the middle of my grocery shopping errands. took a bus a good ways across town to get some particular stuff, card had worked right before i got on the bus, just got paid yesterday, and when i get to the store across town it gets declined. same thing at the shop next door. took a huge detour to the bank and got a new card, found a different store nearby and only got about half of what i set out for. afternoon was a total bust and now i wont have the stuff to make my lunches for the next work week. :dry:

Edited by luke viia