IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I have a buddy who goes off the rails when he's too drunk too. Is there like a booze = batshit gene? When I'm drunk I just get lovey and too touchy (not in a sexual way but in every other way) which is a completely different type of obnoxiousness.

You can get drunk + lovey + touchy with me any ole time :catrecline:

A couple of weeks ago a client scolded me like I was a kid because I told them I didn't have any spare time to work on their project. In the end they got what they wanted so this weekend I've been recording a billion texts with various voice talents and I'm so fucking tired now and I feel sick. I haven't even had time to eat anything today.

I think I am actually properly addicted to looking at timewasting shit on my phone. And my attention span has become so shortened I can't read books anymore. Just pick up my phone. Look at my phone.

I don't think this thread is helping.

Edited by EXTRASUPER81

FWP: drum edits... 

400 edits, 6 minutes of audio (2 songs), 5 hours work.  Sheesh.  This is giving me flashbacks to that death metal band I recorded back in the day... although their songs were 3 times longer with 20 times the kick drum.

a fkn massive cold in the summer - left sinus proper clogged, slime everywhere, in eyes, left ear blocked & tinnitus. feels gud man

well the magic potion wasn't that much really...

.3 packs of prawn cocktail discos...

.About a half bottle of Morgans straight...

.Then a smoke of o few Gs of weed...

.25-30 X 10mg Valium...

.At the pub i maybe had around 6 double Morgans & Coke...

(keep in mind i have only been drunk less than ten times in the past 12 or so years)

The atmosphere for others is awkward but i have no care... I then have the ability to make any situation laughable...

400 edits, 6 minutes of audio (2 songs), 5 hours work.  Sheesh.  This is giving me flashbacks to that death metal band I recorded back in the day... although their songs were 3 times longer with 20 times the kick drum.

I

I've spent 13 hours of my weekend editing VOs.

saw a documentary on netflix about the unhealthiness of meat consumption and contemplated cutting down the intake, have had 3 barbecues since :emotawesomepm9:

I've spent 13 hours of my weekend editing VOs.

I haven't done any serious editing work for voice over work before, but I can see how that could be pretty mind numbing.  

I thought the drum track I was editing today was going a little smoother, but it's still taken an hour to get halfway through a song.  I swear the drummer's got more of a handle on the groove with this one though (pretty sure it's a different drummer).  I wish whoever was engineering on the other end took the initiative to have the drummer play into any punch-in spots though.  There are several points where ringing out cymbals get cut-off abruptly into what's obviously a new take.  Hopefully the other instruments will make that less noticeable.... but fuck, you'd think a studio that charges $80+/hour would have their shit down a little better.  If I were a paying client I'd find that completely unacceptable.  

^^^ that's pretty garbage tbh. The engineer should just punch in the drummer at the appropriate spots.

My fwp: at a bar in the hotel near the airport, closed and I don't have any access to more beer. Would love another one.

Speaking of another one, my guilty pleasure for the day is liking that DJ Khaled song that features Justin Bieber. Fml.

well the magic potion wasn't that much really...

.3 packs of prawn cocktail discos...

.About a half bottle of Morgans straight...

.Then a smoke of o few Gs of weed...

.25-30 X 10mg Valium...

.At the pub i maybe had around 6 double Morgans & Coke...

(keep in mind i have only been drunk less than ten times in the past 12 or so years)

The atmosphere for others is awkward but i have no care... I then have the ability to make any situation laughable...

that is a nightmare potion

thank god you're alive

My first world problem is that I get a fuck ton of change.org petitions sent to me. Some of them are pretty annoying, but today's was especially absurd.

"Pizza Hut: Add vegan cheese!"

If you were vegan why would you give two shits about fucking Pizza Hut? It's a business that survives purely because of factory farming.

i had three really nice field day coasters with cats on that i nicked from a pub, and i've gone and ruined them by spilling shower gel all over them.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!!!!!!

All the cool kids steal coasters come on man just put a few in your pocket no one cares I thought you were a cool guy but man if you're gonna be like this I dunno if I can show you the nudie mags my brother gets anymore