IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Just write about how it makes you feel.

Long time ago I was doing an abstract algebra exam and the last question was to prove some theorem. After spending two hours (the math exams were 4 fucking hours long) and tons of paper trying to come up with a proof and running out of time I finally gave up and quoted Lao-tzu: "Wise men don't need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren't wise."

I passed the exam with almost the minimum score..

Bought a beautiful rug today for my living room. I stuck it by the fridge and when i needed something from the freezer it fell over knocking my tv over with it and superbly destroying the screen. Now i need another tv. FML

just listen to Soliloquy For Lilith

Does it sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt9O3JLCblw

far more indirect & meandering, but.... feedback n pedals maaaaaaaaaan, feedback n pedals:

Not the sound I'm going for.

Bought a beautiful rug today for my living room. I stuck it by the fridge and when i needed something from the freezer it fell over knocking my tv over with it and superbly destroying the screen. Now i need another tv. FML

shit 

=(

Long time ago I was doing an abstract algebra exam and the last question was to prove some theorem. After spending two hours (the math exams were 4 fucking hours long) and tons of paper trying to come up with a proof and running out of time I finally gave up and quoted Lao-tzu: "Wise men don't need to prove their point; men who need to prove their point aren't wise."

I passed the exam with almost the minimum score..

LOL!

just listen to Soliloquy For Lilith

Does it sound like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt9O3JLCblw

far more indirect & meandering, but.... feedback n pedals maaaaaaaaaan, feedback n pedals:

Not the sound I'm going for.

fwp!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttdQnPakmPQ&list=PLTD-rkiRJIvlRV8leUaTLb8SK2_xnoSjQ&index=1

Haha.

FWP: Lost my phone and the store won't sell me one until I give them some code (because I'm on a family plan). Contemplating just getting my own plan so I don't have to put up with this bullshit.

My school might shut down within a few weeks. If it doesn’t, I graduate in a month. If it does, I don’t get a degree and the last three years have been a wash.

What?

My school might shut down within a few weeks. If it doesn’t, I graduate in a month. If it does, I don’t get a degree and the last three years have been a wash.

What?

Email sent yesterday to the students and faculty:

Students,

As you may know, AI Seattle is at risk of closure. According to the U.S. Department of Education, the school may run out of funds to continue operations. This email is intended to provide information about AI Seattle’s current status and resources for AI Seattle students.

There are two options for AI Seattle at this point: a buyer could acquire AI Seattle and continue operations, or the school could close.

What this means for students

· Option 1: If a buyer acquires AI Seattle and meets Washington’s requirements

The school could continue offering its current programs and students could continue their studies without interruption.

· Option 2: If a buyer does not acquire AI Seattle

The school will close. Depending on its finances, the school could close at the end of winter 2019 term or it could close before the term ends.

Woooo