IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

3 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:
3 hours ago, MadameChaos said:

Grant is on the Rephlex Rephreshed facebook group complaining that it it sucks. He also hates WATMM btw. :shrug: 

Not sure why most people are taking that post so seriously. He’s not ?‍♂️

Hopefully it wasn’t a mod/admin that took that GWC post down. 

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

I wish my new housemate would not spend every day all day inside our apartment. When I am gone for work about 12 hours a day she’s there with friends when I return, which usually is fun enough but now that I’m constantly home because of coco quarantine it’s getting on my nerves and I’m not sure how to communicate this without sounding like a total dick. I need some alone time to take a loud smelly shit, have a wank (possibly at the same time) and do some soldering at the kitchen table which is now constantly occupied by stoned girls eating ungodly snack combos. 
Don’t get me wrong, she’s alright and it was my own choice to let her in but I guess I didn’t expect our place to be the default meeting spot. Hnnnnnggggggg 

I’m also getting tired of people sending covid memes via whatsapp apropos of nothing (well, except for being in the middle of a pandemic I guess) and my boss constantly asking how I’m doing and if I’m good to go to work again and me explaining every time that I’m doing pretty well but think it’s irresponsible to go to work right now and I’ll be back in little over a week. 

54 minutes ago, user said:

I wish my new housemate would not spend every day all day inside our apartment. When I am gone for work about 12 hours a day she’s there with friends when I return, which usually is fun enough but now that I’m constantly home because of coco quarantine it’s getting on my nerves and I’m not sure how to communicate this without sounding like a total dick. I need some alone time to take a loud smelly shit, have a wank (possibly at the same time) and do some soldering at the kitchen table which is now constantly occupied by stoned girls eating ungodly snack combos. 
Don’t get me wrong, she’s alright and it was my own choice to let her in but I guess I didn’t expect our place to be the default meeting spot. Hnnnnnggggggg 

I’m also getting tired of people sending covid memes via whatsapp apropos of nothing (well, except for being in the middle of a pandemic I guess) and my boss constantly asking how I’m doing and if I’m good to go to work again and me explaining every time that I’m doing pretty well but think it’s irresponsible to go to work right now and I’ll be back in little over a week. 

join in at the table, mix that pussy fest with some dong, solder your stuff, have a spliff, bring order to chaos

• Like 2

Yeah, user should go to the table and eat some pussy out. It's basically getting served to him AT the table, he can just sit there and chow down. What a feast. If there's any resistance he can just say “well OK, you can go hang out elsewhere. But I'm paying the rent here and this one of the new rules.. Now spread' em"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

3 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

join in at the table, mix that pussy fest with some dong, solder your stuff, have a spliff, bring order to chaos

You’re right, I should get over myself and flex my fluxpen (gently). 

The "rename file" option on my macbook seems to have disappeared.  Normally I just click the file, click again, rename - simple.  But this does not work either.  wtf.  Anyone have any ideas?  My google searches have been useless.

5 hours ago, user said:

Select the file and press enter is what usually does it for me. 

Weird - I tried this before and it just opened the file, but this time it worked.  Thanks! 

4 hours ago, Braintree said:

Click on the file and then click once on the file name.

That's what stopped functioning (along with the control/click option).

But but... why did this start happening and how can I change things back to the way they used to be?  

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

the main guy i work with currently is usually beyond distracted and before it wasn't directly effecting me... but now that he's my main contact/partner while i work from home it's becoming very clear just how much of an issue his tendencies are. half my day's been wasted because of vital information he didn't give me that i had no way of knowing about. ?

10 minutes ago, auxien said:

the main guy i work with currently is usually beyond distracted and before it wasn't directly effecting me... but now that he's my main contact/partner while i work from home it's becoming very clear just how much of an issue his tendencies are. half my day's been wasted because of vital information he didn't give me that i had no way of knowing about. ?

it sucks right.. i've been at the mercy of someone else's poor communication skills for 3 years and i throw up my hands and let things blow up now and then just because i get tired of putting out fires  because of it. 

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it sucks right.. i've been at the mercy of someone else's poor communication skills for 3 years and i throw up my hands and let things blow up now and then just because i get tired of putting out fires  because of it. 

it does. and don't get me wrong i'm not the best at communication, but if anything i overcommunicate at times rather than just totally forgetting to relay absolutely vital information via any one of half of a dozen means of doing so.... and i know good and well the reason he didn't communicate any of it was because he was distracted. he's always distracted and he's going to end up losing his job because of it if he's not careful. 

/leaves watmm since i'm still on the clock and distracted so i don't end up like him :emotawesomepm9:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Weird - I tried this before and it just opened the file, but this time it worked.  Thanks! 

That's what stopped functioning (along with the control/click option).

But but... why did this start happening and how can I change things back to the way they used to be?  

I 'member being annoyed by it too. I think it was an OS update or some security update.

Stocked up on too many delicious ales for coco hoarding purposes. With no sports to be played, chen is getting fatter lol. Past 40 it’s amazing how fast love handles grow. 

• Burger 2