IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I prefer him to Tiesto. Hopefully some of the kids introduced to electronic music through this wankery will go on to better things.

I don't know, I prefer him to Tiesto. Hopefully some of the kids introduced to electronic music through this wankery will go on to better things.

Yeah, I've run across a few who actually got into brostep first but have since listened to and subsequently respected older dubstep more. In fact, some of them have even stopped calling him "dubstep" which is a good thing.

I dunno, I started by listening to Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim back in the day...though those guys are far more enjoyable and respectable IMO

Me listening to video -

0:00 - 0:40 Mmm, this is nice - Maybe I underestimated this Skrillex fellow.

0:41 - 1:51 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, SHUT THE FUCK UP - STOP MAKING THAT FUCKING SCREECHING SOUND :wtf:

thanks for being my food taster pete, i am in your debt. Well, not that i would have checked it anyway. But still now i have a review from a trusted watmmr that i can count on.

;-]

110912-feature-6.png

the caption for this photo is: 'Aphex Twins: Revelers brave the heat'

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

night.

It's called showmanship, I heard he's going to blend an iphone on his next tour.

ok now this explains why the Pat Tilman documentary was such weak sauce, it was made by a guy who wants to put Skrillex in a documentary about the future of music production. Holy shit buddy.

this is probably my favourite skrillex video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg4tcTcFfgE

goddam this kind of dj culture and the sound, the autotune the faggery it all makes me just want to break a lot of stuff

What the fuck he is supposed to be doing ayway? half the videos I see he's out crowdsurfing or doing some other shit while itunes is providing the music... People pay to watch this guy run around on stage? It's very strange and I don't understand it.

Archived