IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Currently enjoying 12 Monkeys, I can't remember the film storyline very well at all but this seems totally different other than trying to stop the virus outbreak (obviously)

The Last Man on Earth is the fucking BEST!!

I really preferred it when it was only will forte talking to various balls & doing whatever. Still find the show oddly watchable anyway & it has been renewed for a second season...

The last episode was needed & glad it happened. I didn't know how much more cringe-worthy douchieness I could take from his character. man perm though.

yeah at first i thought that it would get pretty boring pretty fast after they first introduced the men/penis/vagina theme, but hey, they keep em coming and i can't stop laughing!

Justified fans: tonight's the end, who will survive? I'm hoping Raylan and Boyd kill each other. Raylan was never meant to get to Florida, he's too tragic of a character.

Boyd = Jail

Ava = possibly dead or jailed, making Boyd's incarceration more bitter-sweet

Wynn D = dead, possibly hysterically

Olypants = shot, injured but survives as hero, gets wifey n lambkins life after all

Oddball rube killer kid = out maneuvered by the wee weed girl in possible excruciating fatality

Avery Markham = shot dead while smoking a joint or jail

Gutterson = gonna take a punt on a death via sacrifice

Art = survives cos A) he's already been shot & B) who else is gonna pour the Bourbon as end credits roll

Edited by cwmbrancity

Justified fans: tonight's the end, who will survive? I'm hoping Raylan and Boyd kill each other. Raylan was never meant to get to Florida, he's too tragic of a character.

Boyd = Jail

Olypants = shot, injured but survives as hero, gets wifey n lambkins life after all

Oddball rube killer kid = out maneuvered by the wee weed girl in possible excruciating fatality

Art = survives cos A) he's already been shot & B) who else is gonna pour the Bourbon as end credits roll

no

Boyd = Jail

no

Unexpected bromantic moment at the end there, at least Raylan and Boyd finally faced the fact they have no real friends except each other.

Walter Coggins deserves a spinoff, he's been the star of the show for far too long.

WTF happened to the Nicky Augustine storyline? They dropped that like a fart in a car last season, then Rachel just pretended it never happened??

The Heart, She Holler.

live action adult swim show by Vernon Chatman and John Lee (Xavier Renegade Angel, Wonder Showzen). Great surreal deep south horror. also: amy sedaris, kristen schaal, patton oswalt, and david cross

thought the first season was great, got bored pretty quickly in the 2nd though.

john oliver interviews edward snowden

I like john oliver better when he's not trying really hard to be a power serving acquiescent 'centrist' hilarious how much Last Week Tonight cribbed off Breaking the Set and it wasn't just a few times they must have had someone on their staff mining Russia Today for content to use (and then not give credit to).

Edited by John Ehrlichman

flol@ last man on earth, such a weird and uneven show, for a few episodes it was just complete cringe and not in a good way. the last two are so ridiculously goofy it's unreal and funny as hell.

flol@ last man on earth, such a weird and uneven show, for a few episodes it was just complete cringe and not in a good way. the last two are so ridiculously goofy it's unreal and funny as hell.

that show is an enigma that way. It's very cringey, I don't lol at it much, Tandey/Phil is a d-bag (close to hating as a viewer) & yet I find it extremely watchable. strange.

so i hate to break it to you guys but Daredevil is kind of a bland, non interesting typical super hero fare very generically 'adultified' tv show. I think even as far as a Netflix goes it ranks pretty low, like even below that werewolf show Eli Roth made.
Everytime Daredevil breaks a limb or hurts someone really bad it's sorta entertaining but it barely happens in the show.
Right now it feels like a cheeseball version of the Wire mixed with Batman begins that's way less good than either of those.

Started watching Bloodline after not finding anything more interesting sounding to start on. Almost gave up after half hour but now I've watched 2 episodes. Seems like it has potential to get good but not too sure yet if it will.