IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Man Seeking Woman is pretty great

I missed last weeks episode, but yea, this show is strange. In a good way mind you. lol's around from the suburban bus bit in the prior episode.

the last man on earth s01e01 - it goes too much into this twee-cutesty-indie humor sphere but i still found it super fun and funny most of the time, it has this nice feel-good escapist vibe that i found endearing.

Binge watched house of cards on sunday. good but i didn't really buy the claire split, kinda siding with frank on that one. and the doug side plots are always so boring to watch trough.

Edited by GORDO

well, I'm wrapping up the last episode right now and I must say that I probably jumped the gun with my assessment.

this show has a lot of good aspects but overall this season has been a pretty big drop in quality, the first half was fucking great but the second half is just fucking mush

anyone watching the new house of cards season? i think it's the best yet. i wasn't super into the previous two seasons, it seemed like they weren't trying to go for what washington is really like in all its multifaceted madness, and instead just took a few parts from it. this season seems more fleshed out and they dont just focus on like 3 dynamics for the whole thing.

just watched the 1st one,pretty good,is it me or has spacey aged a lot,while his wife continues to be stunning,actually enjoyed the doug rehab parts

Hate-watched The Following last night. There is no more maddening, reckless, utterly stupid fucking show on television. Please help me Jebus.

anyone watching the new house of cards season? i think it's the best yet. i wasn't super into the previous two seasons, it seemed like they weren't trying to go for what washington is really like in all its multifaceted madness, and instead just took a few parts from it. this season seems more fleshed out and they dont just focus on like 3 dynamics for the whole thing.

just watched the 1st one,pretty good,is it me or has spacey aged a lot,while his wife continues to be stunning,actually enjoyed the doug rehab parts

spacey got fat.

Edited by very honest

Top of the Lake - There's a surplus of dread laden crime shows these days, but this is a quality example. Elizabeth Moss is floundering with that accent though.

Ashoka Tano (she should be around age 50 at this point in time) and Darth Vader both showed up on the season finale of Star Wars Rebels, setting up an excellent season 2. There was also an awesome lightsaber duel, with Kanan besting the Inquisitor (at least for now) using dual lightsabers (including Ezra's gunsaber). Also, Tarkin apparently suspects Vader is Anakin, although that's behind the scenes for now.

Man Seeking Woman - Last episode where he becomes conjoined with his girlfriend had me crying during the Bro-Kennel sequence.

Last Man on Earth - Show has some chuckles, not sure about the staying power of it, but I'm comfortable watching it. Especially when laying on couch.

I was halfway through season 4 of Lost and decided to stop wasting my time and watch The Wire for the third time.

yea, don't worry about it. What you're imagining about Lost is far more creative than what came to fruition in the end.

I was halfway through season 4 of Lost and decided to stop wasting my time and watch The Wire for the third time.

ha! i,ve recently restarted the wire,just starting season 2 down the docks ,nic/ziggy & co probably my fave season,tho they,re all amazing

yea, don't worry about it. What you're imagining about Lost is far more creative than what came to fruition in the end.

Very true.