IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

^ Totally agree

I just watched the first episode of Black Mirror..... :ohmy::wtf:

(just randomly clicked on it via netflix)

brilliant

It only gets better, mayne. Edited by doublename

so i hate to break it to you guys but Daredevil is kind of a bland, non interesting typical super hero fare very generically 'adultified' tv show. I think even as far as a Netflix goes it ranks pretty low, like even below that werewolf show Eli Roth made.

Everytime Daredevil breaks a limb or hurts someone really bad it's sorta entertaining but it barely happens in the show.

Right now it feels like a cheeseball version of the Wire mixed with Batman begins that's way less good than either of those.

Charlie Cox seems to have a big mouth. He wants The Punisher in season 2, and wants them to include Daredevil in Captain America 2, and Avengers 3 or 4. Pipe down buddy, you're on a Netflix show.

^ Totally agree

I just watched the first episode of Black Mirror..... :ohmy::wtf:

(just randomly clicked on it via netflix)

brilliant

It only gets better, mayne.

looking fwd to it

Season 3 finale of Louie was perfect. The whole season was great. I loved Parker Posy. Looking forward to starting season 4. I also binge-watched the new netflix series, "Chef's table". Well done.

watched the first two seasons of orphan black. first i didn't like it, then i sorta liked it and then it felt like it wasn't going anywhere. i read somewhere that they're aiming to do 8 seasons ..not sure i'd last that long. then again, im still watching the walking dead.

watched the first two seasons of orphan black. first i didn't like it, then i sorta liked it and then it felt like it wasn't going anywhere. i read somewhere that they're aiming to do 8 seasons ..not sure i'd last that long. then again, im still watching the walking dead.

I just watched the first season. I thought it started off really well, but the second half of the season was pretty terrible, start of the 2nd season doesn't look promising either. Think I might give the rest a pass.

I liked the pilot to Wayward Pines even though it's sort of an episode of twilight zone or whatever and nothing new.

Also CSI CYB3r everyone needs to give it another chance lol its more varied as episodes go on. feels very standard and stylized but blends in modern computer terms and issues

Last Man on Earth - Season finale. Interesting turn of events. What the hell's up with Phil's astronaut bro in the space station? How is that gonna play?

Last Man on Earth - Season finale. Interesting turn of events. What the hell's up with Phil's astronaut bro in the space station? How is that gonna play?

is it Jason Sudeikis?

is it Jason Sudeikis?

a bearded Sudeikis, yes.

Last Man on Earth was funny. Episodes were way too short but good 1st season.
I just finished watching through Peaky Blinders (paykeh bloyndas).
I liked it. Bit hammy sometimes and overdoing the slow-mo walk shots but overall thoroughly entertaining.
Sam Neil was really great and Tom Hardy was fucking funny.

explaining the Brum accent to an American friend went along the lines of "you've seen and heard Ozzy in The Osbournes, yeah? That,,,,,,,,"

its a bit of a costume-fest and and the music seems completely inappropriate at times, but not bad for the BBC given its ropey as fuck production history w/drama in recent years.

Kevin Dunn in Veep is bordering on genius. He gets all the best lines and his fatigued alcoholic dryness...... proper funny

Caught up with some Reeves n Mortimer sketches on way home tonight. Their skit of Slade is insania made flesh, the Mulligan & O'Hare folk parodies, the Sunderland council workers and their "you looking at owwwour brrrrrrrraaaas?" and my favourite of Lloyd Grossman/Masterchef Mekon-headed floating across the studio like some ghoulish daddy-long legs......brilliantly daft & surreal

american crime - terrible, crash (2004) stretched to 10 hours. it's basically a myriad of hot button social topics connected in simplistic and cliched ways in order to make some larger socially relevant statement, i guess. but it just can't possibly say anything poignant because each subject is treated in such shallow and cliched manner. the editing style is awful. the acting is all over the place, some are overplaying some are just looking like that which adds another layer of unwatchableness:

sYNQz4w.jpg

i only watch because it's that kind of shit that will be name-dropped when relevant social and sociological issues will be concerned, so i kinda have to watch it like comic books fan "have" to watch the walking dead tv adaptation.

Edited by eugene

game of thrones-getting a bit bored with it now to be honest

It's starting to stray too far from the books now, the odd detail here and there made sense, but they're cutting whole swathes of the book and loads of characters now, and at the rate they're progressing through it they'll finish before even the next book is finished, may have to stop watching after this season, don't want to spoil the books.

Peter you've lost the news. You're lying in a news grave, what does it say on your headstone?

News!

every time i watch brass eye or day today i'm always reminded how fucking shit all TV is. Nothing even comes close. Be curious to know GBIII's opinion of these shows as he's always going on about thick of it - but they almost seem *too cool* for robbie <3

also, broad city is incredible. funniest thing ive seen since the early its always sunny i think.

broad city was far and away the best show on TV last season. The pegging episode was a paradigm shift -- much like "the contest" was for seinfeld in the 90s -- having a cable network show about pegging and how a straight man's dildo is perfect for his body - incredible. The one where ilana is dating that hot guy but his improv show is

just finished downton abbey. amazing serie, one of the best. can understand its not for everyone but I love the fairy tales and the good values transmitted. its just perfect and unique. very special serie!!!

I just began The Americans. Very good so far!

your music taste sucks and now i know that your taste in tv is just as misguided! woop woop

Peter you've lost the news. You're lying in a news grave, what does it say on your headstone?

News!

every time i watch brass eye or day today i'm always reminded how fucking shit all TV is. Nothing even comes close. Be curious to know GBIII's opinion of these shows as he's always going on about thick of it - but they almost seem *too cool* for robbie <3

lol, i've never heard of either of these TV shows.

News!

lol, i've never heard of either of these TV shows.

You're seriously missing out. I love Peter O'Hanahanrahan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnS07NS8110