IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Peter you've lost the news. You're lying in a news grave, what does it say on your headstone?

News!

every time i watch brass eye or day today i'm always reminded how fucking shit all TV is. Nothing even comes close. Be curious to know GBIII's opinion of these shows as he's always going on about thick of it - but they almost seem *too cool* for robbie <3

lol, i've never heard of either of these TV shows.

too cool to have even heard of the cool shows.

seriously though, get on them. they are shit hot.

i just watched that clip above, really great. I especially liked the guy lying about being in the world trade center after it collapsed. not enough people do 9/11 humor (well)

i just watched that clip above, really great. I especially liked the guy lying about being in the world trade center after it collapsed. not enough people do 9/11 humor (well)

Hmmm the day today is from 1994 so I dunno what ur on about but yeah watch the paedogeddon episode of brass eye.

"It's the one thing we didn't want to have happen--"

there was a Peter O'Hanrahahanrahan segment that was made shortly after 9/11, I think it was radio only or something.

that looks fucking terrible. pity it's got the cute girl from Whiplash in it, I like her.

That girlie has a Sunny Lane/ Jenna Fisher vibe. I like that. (Sunny Lane NSFW fyi)

GOT was a bit boring last episode. Anyone still watching orphan black after it went downhill during the 2nd season? Guess I have to finish better call saul and veep now?

Wayward Pines - Pretty sure it's...I don't know...

laughably bad?

kinda where I was heading.

Wayward Pines - Pretty sure it's...I don't know...

laughably bad?

looks like more of a rip off of The Prisoner than Twin Peaks. wasn't great, but not awful.

looks like more of a rip off of The Prisoner than Twin Peaks. wasn't great, but not awful.

pretty much.

twin peaks cast in the prisoner scenario but for twilight zone fans (and juliette lewis forehead fans)