IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Peaky fookin' Blinders. Someone here mentioned it being over-styilized and they were dead right. It tends to look like too much like a set too often. Nevertheless, it's thrilling.

watched Bloodline.was great for until about Ep.7. it becomes a bit too much and hard to believe at the end.

sweaty show

The wire. Right about 10-15 years late, still fuggin good.

@braintree - Silicon Valley is genius, I just wish it would just all come out so I can spend days watching it.

Love silicon valley. this season 3 is great as well!!!!

watched Bloodline.was great for until about Ep.7. it becomes a bit too much and hard to believe at the end.

sweaty show

I quite enjoyed the first season. The second one is on UK Netflix in about a month I think. I could see it going one of two ways, complete failure or on a even keel. I don't think it'll ever be an amazing program but I'm willing to stick with it.

Watched the first episode of Outcast (new show from the writer of The Walking Dead comics), thought it was pretty awful. Christianity/demons/exorcism in horror bores me to tears in general though.

Watched the first episode of Outcast (new show from the writer of The Walking Dead comics), thought it was pretty awful. Christianity/demons/exorcism in horror bores me to tears in general though.

Boy, do I have just the thing for you!

Boy, do I have just the thing for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NH3ffAp9aA

Oy I'm going to be ill. Still. Looks better than Outcast though.

Also, I the fact that The Knick won't return with Clive Owen :(

Isn't the third season supposed to be in modern times? (think I read that somewhere)

Anyway, the first two seasons were brilliant, so I'm psyched, but I'll miss Clive, fo'sho.

Just watched an episode of Deadbeat where they drag Skrillex's corpse around all night like Weekend at Bernie's, then Deadmau5 tries to assassinate him bc they're in some EDM feud, lol.

So I want to watch GoT, but I only watched until the 2° season like some years ago and already forgot what it is all about.

Am I too late to catch up?

nah,not that much has changed in game of thrones,the walkers are still coming,mother of dragons trying to rule,kings, queens and family members get butchered,dwarves get drunk,same old same old...

started twin peaks again the other day inspired by the new xiu xiu album,man ,that pilot episode has got to hold the world record for tears shed in a show,someone bursts into tears literally every 2 minutes,still great tho

Just finished the 1st season of Twin Peaks, onto number 2. Didn't see much of the 2nd season before but bought the box set to watch it in better quality. Excited.

Anyone catch the first ep of Preacher?

Yeah. I never read the comic, though have it downloaded now. I thought it was alright, nicely put together, acting was decent, Cassidy in particular was quite entertaining (good to see an American show pulling off a proper regional Irish accent compared to the usual nonsense they come out with, yanks could probably do with some subtitles for him I'm guessing), I lol'd at the bit with Tom Cruise. I'll probably have the comic read before the 2nd episode comes out, no doubt they'll have changed a lot - toned down apparent blasphemous heights the comic reaches no doubt, though to have any kind of even vaguely anti-religious thing on US cable is impressive.

Anyone catch the first ep of Preacher?

Yeah. I never read the comic, though have it downloaded now. I thought it was alright, nicely put together, acting was decent, Cassidy in particular was quite entertaining (good to see an American show pulling off a proper regional Irish accent compared to the usual nonsense they come out with, yanks could probably do with some subtitles for him I'm guessing), I lol'd at the bit with Tom Cruise. I'll probably have the comic read before the 2nd episode comes out, no doubt they'll have changed a lot - toned down apparent blasphemous heights the comic reaches no doubt, though to have any kind of even vaguely anti-religious thing on US cable is impressive.

I'm a big fan to the comic, so I was a little wary of the adaptation. Sounds like it's worth checking out though.

read the comic recently, was well worth it.

some weeks ago some promo pics from the series hit the net and they looked pretty terrible imo...

the comic is pretty graphic & sexual, does the series keep up..?

read the comic recently, was well worth it.

some weeks ago some promo pics from the series hit the net and they looked pretty terrible imo...

the comic is pretty graphic & sexual, does the series keep up..?

there'll be plenty of violence, but it's cable, so no sex nor bad cursing, fucking yanks :facepalm: .

watched the pilot, was fun.. far beyond expectations actually, also liked Cassidy.... they changed the Tulip character a lot, but in a good way... she's more badass from the start.

Overall captures the fucked-upness of everything rather well....

but, the Jesse character is pretty weak so far tbh.. possibly too early to judge, but seems there will be a ton of actual preachy things in there, and what could be worse? Maybe I just don't like the actor..

Edited by Guest

I.e. The Jesse Custer in the comic was often kind of sincere.. it was ok though.. but in this episode he was kind of a dullard compared to Cassidy & Tulip... if they continue shaping him as the moral center the way they started out here, then no thanks..

Edited by Guest