IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Deadwood. I don't like to say too much about a show until I've finished but after watching season two I'm pretty sure it's genius. Line by line it's a marvel...I've never been so impressed by a show. The whole thing, every aspect, is just stunning. Swearengen's monologues hit hard.

Deadwood. I don't like to say too much about a show until I've finished but after watching season two I'm pretty sure it's genius. Line by line it's a marvel...I've never been so impressed by a show. The whole thing, every aspect, is just stunning. Swearengen's monologues hit hard.

Absolutely! I've always been listing it in "what's your favorite series" threads and was pretty much alone in that. Definitely in my top 3. Such a shame it got cancelled.

I can't believe the quality they maintain on People vs OJ Simpson, it's amazing. Probly the best courtroom drama I've ever seen, and I usually can't stand lawyer shows.

lol

just finished jordskott. what a fucking mess

I got 4 episodes into it, it was okay but I couldn't dedicate another 6 episodes to it, fuck that shit. What happened?

He was acquitted lol

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle. I don't know if he's tired of his own popularity and misses being the underdog but the latest series is a rehashing of his old material with poorer jokes. Is this a kind of sabotage, or is he just old and fat?

Last night was a low point, even my cat left the room.

gutted Tec, Stew is usually on point, missed these for various reasons

maybe that fat bbc pay check curbed his bile

It's either self-sabotage or not to my tastes, but it definitely treads familiar ground.

Edited by tec

I've been watching Vikings. Surprisingly enjoyable even if I'm sure the historical accuracy is probably quite low.

geographically it's a mess. it somehow takes place in sweden, norway and denmark simultaneously. their village lies among norwegian fjords, they all speak in a swedish accent (at times you can hear people speaking swedish in the background) and in one episode they're visited by a bishop who actually visited a real viking village outside of stockholm, sweden (this douche, who brought christianity to scandinavia), and they keep refering to their home as kattegatt, which is the sea area between southern sweden and denmark.

other than that though, it's pretty entertaining.

About halfway through the first season of Better Call Saul. Still Can't tell if I actually like it.

I gave up after the first episode. Embarrassing shit. Supposedly it gets better. It couldn't have got worse so that's not saying much.