IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I think Vinyl has become one of my favorite shows now, Bowie then Elvis. This is the who's who of the 70s I was expecting. They just need to wrap it up with more punk and hip hop.

Has anybody watched much of Flaked? The trailer looks awful.

i watched it all and thought it was pretty enjoyable. it's more of a drama but i think people go into it expecting more comedy.

So are the new seasons of TPB worth watching?

yes.

season 10 has just been released on Netflix wooooo

I have no idea what half of this thread is about recently, i cant keep up with every name being abbrieviated, if its a program you havent heard of before it is just a set of meaningless letters

I started watching (finally) The Wire this weekend. 3 episodes in and I already feel lost in that world. It's steered me back towards listening to some goon/90's boom bap too which is a good thing.

Ah trailer park boys, bangin. Literally just rewatched season 9 for the first time on a comedown on sunday, thats how shit i am at deciphering acronyms.

Watching The Night Manager (just about to start episode 5). Very good indeed.

This is the one with Hugh Laurie correct? It's gonna air on AMC in the states in mid-april. It looks kinda boring, not the case beerwolf?

The Path - not good. They are trying very hard not to call it Scientology, but it's Scientology. With boring dialogue, and lots of leering.

Shit, I was hoping that would be good. I fuck with anything cult related.

Edited by doublename

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle. I don't know if he's tired of his own popularity and misses being the underdog but the latest series is a rehashing of his old material with poorer jokes. Is this a kind of sabotage, or is he just old and fat?

I can't believe the quality they maintain on People vs OJ Simpson, it's amazing. Probly the best courtroom drama I've ever seen, and I usually can't stand lawyer shows.

lol

just finished jordskott. what a fucking mess

I can't believe the quality they maintain on People vs OJ Simpson, it's amazing. Probly the best courtroom drama I've ever seen, and I usually can't stand lawyer shows.

lol

just finished jordskott. what a fucking mess

I got 4 episodes into it, it was okay but I couldn't dedicate another 6 episodes to it, fuck that shit. What happened?