IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

stacks of good continental European viewing on All-4, where to even begin

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/walter-presents

woah looks good, also i think it was you that recommended 'camping' the julia davis show. thanks for that, was some quality televisuals.

if it wasn't you then thanks for nothing.

i'e been watching sopranos for the first time (omg). don't need to rant n rave really, cos everyone already knows its the best shit.

aye Camping was outstanding, a scathing insight into English life ;)

the last episode with all the ketamine sex and the site owner's deterioration into hypersexual psychosis was genius (and the engagement ring fucking scene took some beating)

Hunderby was good, but Camping was darker, more surreal & funnier too

ok 2nd Preacher ep still very good, defo worth continuing. The action scenes really are something.

Silicon Valley - really been digging this season so far, but the last 2 eps were a bit meh

ok 2nd Preacher ep still very good, defo worth continuing. The action scenes really are something.

+2 . Really enjoyed the church brawl. That chainsaw... lols.

Digging this show and possibly developing an unhealthy crush on Tulip.

yeh, best to forget about the comic when watching this... had very strong feelings against this series when it was previewed, expected something about as shitty as walking dead, but it has definitely proven itself worthy (so far)..

lead actor is truly succ though, what were they thinking..?

bloodline season 2 - weak and disappointing

lady dynamite: watched the pilot and its a lot better than i hoped

downton abbey - around season 1 episode 5 and not sure about it. it gets better, right?

to me, bloodline around the end of season 1 just colapsed. wont even bother with season 2

Downtown abbey gets better. Must admit I listen to the whole show high on MXE which made for the perfect combination lol

I was very cautious about Penny dreadful, but two seasons in it's turned out pretty amazing. Great dialogue writing most of all.

Not totally terrible, but very Americanized, they really ramped up the zaniness in this version, akin to Lupin III / FLCL. A few notable actors doing the voices, Tyler Labine as the fat Voltron pilot, and Rhys Darby as the mustached "British Guy" alien type character, even Steven Yeun from Walking Dead is in it.

flaked - liked it a lot

damn, keep missing probably awesome shows, will watch tonite! thanks

i love will arnett...

didn't like it...

I love Will Arnett (huge Arrested Development and Bojack fan) but didn't like the show either. Out of Flaked, Love and Master Of None (can't help considering these 3 shows as a sort of pack of Netflix-produced ones for 30 something-ers like me), M.O.N. is the only one I've truly enjoyed.

Still on an Archer binge, watching the episodes over and over again. Feels like I'm a kid/teen over again, worning out my Simpsons VHS tapes.

flaked - liked it a lot

i love will arnett...

didn't like it...

I love Will Arnett (huge Arrested Development and Bojack fan) but didn't like the show either. Out of Flaked, Love and Master Of None (can't help considering these 3 shows as a sort of pack of Netflix-produced ones for 30 something-ers like me), M.O.N. is the only one I've truly enjoyed.

Still on an Archer binge, watching the episodes over and over again. Feels like I'm a kid/teen over again, worning out my Simpsons VHS tapes.

Agreed, I loved Master of None, and was instantly turned off by Love and Flaked. Flaked seemed especially bad, though I only watched the 1st episode. Love I also watched just the 1st ep and it had some funny moments, but the whole tone was just too Judd Apatow for me, I can't stand 90% of the stuff that guy touches.

Lately I've been self-medicating with Bob Ross. Feels good, man.

flaked - liked it a lot

i love will arnett...

didn't like it...

Agreed, I loved Master of None, and was instantly turned off by Love and Flaked. Flaked seemed especially bad, though I only watched the 1st episode. Love I also watched just the 1st ep and it had some funny moments, but the whole tone was just too Judd Apatow for me, I can't stand 90% of the stuff that guy touches.

Lately I've been self-medicating with Bob Ross. Feels good, man.

mon was a bit childish in a bad way imo...

anyway, bojack's back in july so... :)

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

^^ cannot wait. it's an interesting place to start off season 2 in the pablo story because it's basically him being hunted by los pepes and the rest of the cartel turns against him. i can't imagine how they're going to stretch that out into an entire season unless-

they decide to explore another drug lord operating around the same time eg. fabito