IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

transparent s02 - well, if it wasn't for George Bluth i guess i wouldn't have kept watching it. turns out there's some pretty fun stuff here and there but the excessive seriousness of the dramas kind of ruin it for me...

peep show s09 - it felt so short... :(

last man on earth s02 - really dig this show, waiting anxiously for the next season...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

Fargo s2

better call saul

transparent s2!

Homeland s5

masters of sex

House of Cards

Olive kitteridge was beautiful

Silicon valley

Narcos

Utopia

Anyone ever listen to black mirror? I highly recommend Black mirror!

Edited by Ayya Khema

Finished Jessica Jones, kinda anti climactic at the end. Kilgrave's dad talking with his arms ripped off made me LOL. I doubt it will get a season 2, so now she can be the sidekick on Luke's series. They do have a kid together, unless she's already pregnant.

Btw Simpson is known as Nuke in the comics, and Patsy Walker is Hellcat.

Marathoned all of One Punch Man series 1 today. Holy fuck what a good show, probably the best anime series I've ever seen. I want more! I loved the animation and humor, and the political/economic subtext was excellent too, funny and not too heavy-handed. A little sentimental at times but not enough to bug me.

binged through all of "making a murderer" on netflix.

i can't even begin to describe how fucked up this whole situation is. the injustice and level of corruption and pure stupidity displayed throughout this doc is just mindblowing. how the fuck does anything like this even happen?

i can't even begin to describe how fucked up this whole situation is. the injustice and level of corruption and pure stupidity displayed throughout this doc is just mindblowing. how the fuck does anything like this even happen?

I've just begun this and I'm already on e05.

This shit is bananas. I feel physically sick watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxgbdYaR_KQ

I've just begun this and I'm already on e05.

This shit is bananas. I feel physically sick watching it.

I don't know what else to add to this statement.

Maybe it belongs in the 'america' thread.

Making a Murderer - binged on 7 episodes yesterday after watching the first one the day before, got angry after the end of the 8th and spoilered the outcome of the case because I really had to go to sleep but couldn't not find out how it all ended.

some really infuriating, blood boiling shit in there. america really can be an utter cunt of a country when it wants to be.

ultimately it's hard to know if he actually did it or not, but it seems crystal clear to me that the prosecution was utterly corrupt from the get go. it could well be that he did it and they knew it but wanted to ensure a conviction by planting evidence, or they could have just completely stitched him up, either way a complete travesty of justice.

the treatment of his nephew was particularly infuriating.

Making a Murderer - binged on 7 episodes yesterday after watching the first one the day before, got angry after the end of the 8th and spoilered the outcome of the case because I really had to go to sleep but couldn't not find out how it all ended.

watching this too. i'm currently on episode 3. it's a pretty crazy documentary, but imo, it's like a very very long episode of unsolved mysteries.