IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

started watching the new house of cards season. as usual when starting a new season i don't remember who anyone is, what anyone is talking about or what happened last season in general.

edit: turns out i watched some random ass episode from season 2 and didn't even realize it, wtf.

LOL

I started watching this. I'm stuck on episode 7. And by stuck, I mean, I've fallen asleep 75% of the way through it, three times this week. I think I'll watch it now before it gets too late - enough of this Groundhog Day bullshit.

The Night Manager - not bad for cold winter/spring nights on sundays for the BBC, but Tom Hiddlestone has the range of a lamp-post & gutted to read he's 1 of the leads in the new Ben Wheatley/JG Ballard adaptation. Thank the gods for Hugh Laurie. Its the whole Blackadder half-wit persona aristo-heritage that clashes so well with his casting as the ultimate uber cunt in this.

7.5/10

Billions - gave up after 2 episodes. Had a quality premise, then oh dear (plus looking at the orange ginger aura of D Lewis wasnt doing anything for my mood).

watersports/10

Vinyl has been fun. The shoehorning in of 70s celebrities is annoying, but it's worth watching just to see Bobby Cannavale on a nonstop coke binge. And it's fun seeing Ray Romano in a dramatic role, he does a good job imo.

Vinyl has been fun. The shoehorning in of 70s celebrities is annoying, but it's worth watching just to see Bobby Cannavale on a nonstop coke binge. And it's fun seeing Ray Romano in a dramatic role, he does a good job imo.

I liked the twist ending this week. I'm surprised we still haven't seen The Ramones yet, or at least them hanging around as fans, '74 was their formative year, and '73 was the year CBGB opened.

I've been recommended The Night Manager but haven't yet watched, may give it a go. I watched S04E12 of House of Cards this morning. Excellent, it's got a lot of potential to go off on a number of tangents, can't wait for the last one!