IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

venture bros. is just incredible. watching it through from beginning as well as the new season and its so well conceived. if anyone here has not watched it.... jesus get on it now. seems like a show people on watmm would like... unlike girls or something

Love is pretty good, the last one I watched (#7) was the best one so far. Best thing Apatow has done in years. Main downside to it is the fact that the two main characters are so unlikable, solely from watching US TV and movies one would get the impression that America is entirely populated with narcissistic assholes, I think the blame probably lies with the writers and actors though, I'm sure the rest of you are probably fine.

yeah this was pretty good. watched most of it whilst hungover yesterday. cool cameo of Mark Everett (Eels) in an episode.

is London Spy worth my time, or how about Archangel?

I watched the first episode of London Spy and the pace is GLACIAL. Maybe it's just a sign of my modern attention span but it was a slog to reach the end of the episode which, to be fair, ended on a much more exciting note. I haven't bothered to go back to it but it may pick up for the rest of the season.

Love is pretty good, the last one I watched (#7) was the best one so far. Best thing Apatow has done in years. Main downside to it is the fact that the two main characters are so unlikable, solely from watching US TV and movies one would get the impression that America is entirely populated with narcissistic assholes, I think the blame probably lies with the writers and actors though, I'm sure the rest of you are probably fine.

yeah this was pretty good. watched most of it whilst hungover yesterday. cool cameo of Mark Everett (Eels) in an episode.

oh yeah, I recognised that dude but couldn't put a name to the face. the andy dick cameo was less good.

just after posting the above I watched the following episode, where Mickey literally apologises for being a 'narcissistic asshole' lol. maybe it's more of an LA thing as well, the show is probably trying to make a deliberate comment about something there.

the craft services guy was the best character, the aussie roommate was good too (the whole date episode with her was great).

11.22.63 > the people vs oj simpson

someone told me the book 11-22-63 was awesome

Watching this too - the book is almost always better, but in this case they're doing a pretty good job so far in terms of an adaptation. Some things have changed, but nothing drastic that would detract from enjoying both the book and the series.

Black Sails

it's alright lol

John Silver actor has a real stupid ass face though

This show is actually pretty entertaining IMO. S2 was definitely an improvement on S1.

Catching up on The Americans S3, which I'm also probably the only person still watching.

Baskets is incredibly funny.

Louie Anderson kills it

edit - in a good way. lol. he's amazing.

Edited by Boxus

american-crime-story-the-people-v-oj-sim

another good episode.

Yeah, this is great. First episode was odd, thrown right in there, (not too familiar with OJ's story but knew the basics, he's a forgotten man in the Britain). Superb 2nd episode with these absurd characters adjusting to the fact OJ was cruising along the highway in the Bronco with the gun to his head and his bitch AC driving. Schwimmer and Travolta are excellent as the comedy lawyers with divided loyalties. Paulson is intimidating and scary as the DA banking her life on nailing him. Genius when it cut's to the guys in Pizza Hut making the pizza's, they've ran out of cheese and can't get enough delivery guys out.

Very impressed so far.

episode 3 was even better. i loved that ending with marcia just giving johnny, shapiro etc the stone face like "yep, we also have a black guy" and right on cue oj goes "where did they get a black guy?"

Catching up on The Americans S3, which I'm also probably the only person still watching.

Quality programming. Quality wigs.

I was gonna ask if this is any good, the 80s appropriate atmosphere seems legit, and I love spy movies.

People vs OJ Simpson is just killing it

just caught up with vikings s01 - 04.

pretty fun, despite all the weird inaccuracies, like kattegatt (southern sweden / denmark) and uppsala (about an hour north of stockholm) looking like skyrim. i'd go there all the time if that was the case.

also, size zero shield maidens.

I'm on episode 9 of that Love series on netflix.

It's better than I expected I actually kind of enjoy it. But can someone that looks like Paul Rust even be that character? I have my doubts, as shallow as it may seem. Passing up that threesome because they were sisters was a straight up plot hole fam