IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Oh.. people still watch these shows on the TV?

I just assumed we all downloaded from the internet. An invention still not available in Norway.

back to your hole, troll

I suppose I should contribute to this thread.

I'm currently watching!!!!!

Delocated season 3. Loving it, though really hating that unfunny British cunt and lamenting the lack of Kim.

Veep. Loved the first episode, still need to get around to watching everything else so far.

The League! This show is fucking fantastic! Nearly finished season 2 and I think it's probably the best... uh... successor to Arrested Development, not that they're all that comparable. But I think the have the same comic sensibilities. Nick Kroll is hilarious in this, as is Paul Sheer. I could sing this show's praises til the end of time but here is why you should watch this criminally unheard of show:

• You don't need to understand American Football to enjoy it. That would just be a bonus for the odd subtle football joke.
  • The cast of characters are great and all bring a lot to the table. They're all good friends and the show being semi scripted means they have a great flow, it doesn't feel over written if that makes any sense?
  • Jenny is fucking gorgeous and makes me pop several boners. Funny too!
  • It's refreshing to have a very character centric sitcom that relies on the natural humour of the actors to inject comedy into somewhat mundane circumstance for the most part.
  • The second season is one of the funniest seasons of comedy I've seen.
  • Because I'm telling you to watch it.

Season 1 starts kinda slow in the first three eps, but after that it hits its stride and repeatedly delivers in season 2. The anniversary party and high school reunion episodes being highlights in particular.

Going to watch your suggestions as Game of Thrones once a week is not enough and Homeland S02 is still in production

Whenever I think of norway I think of a bunch of happy rich attractive people having sex and eating fine foods. I've never been to Norway, but i've always imagined it as paradise.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Delocated season 3. Loving it, though really hating that unfunny British cunt and lamenting the lack of Kim.

Veep. Loved the first episode, still need to get around to watching everything else so far.

The League! This show is fucking fantastic! Nearly finished season 2 and I think it's probably the best... uh... successor to Arrested Development, not that they're all that comparable. I could sing this show's praises til the end of time but here is why you should watch this criminally unheard of show

Delocated is my favorite show ever practically even if it is sometimes hit and miss, I love Jon Glaser's sense of humor so much, I feel complete when I watch Delocated sometimes, the goofyness feels like a home I never knew. I missed Kim kinda, but the Season 3 had a lot of great points. Hope they do a S4.

I will start watching The League, I've heard good things.

Guest Al Hounos

Anybody watching "Girls"? The main character is so supremely unattractive, so completely devoid of any femininity or sexuality, it's really hard for me to suspend disbelief when men on the show find her... 'do-able'.

Is she supposed to be 'real', somebody the target audience of similarly boring, frumpy, self-absorbed 20-something American girls can identify with? She is pretty realistic in that sense.

(I'm glad I live in Korea.)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Girls and Veep are pretty good, I like, I like. Yes Girls is supposed to be realistic, the main character is pretty damn unattractive indeed, I've met hipster girls that are pretty much exactly like her that moderately cool guys somehow dig I wouldn't say anything on GIrls is that unbelievable.

Just finished rewatching the first three seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm. So classic.

I watched 2 episodes of The League, it's funny but didn't really pull me in that much, I will give it a few more episodes.

I was watching 4 episodes of Veep yesterday. Going to watch some more as soon as they are released

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnAbwaDYr0[/media]

thanks, loving this!!! sharp and bitter! Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

i thought i'd watch Revenge on 4od

it seems like any shitty american 40 minute episode drama thing gets a high rating on imdb. if this was a film it would have a really low score.

We have cartoon network over here as well, not the night swim/adult stuff, but most of the other stuff.

I watched 2 episodes of The League, it's funny but didn't really pull me in that much, I will give it a few more episodes.

First season? It really kicks in after ep 4. Give it a couple more!

Guest sirch

Hit & Miss. about a transgender hit man. written by the same bloke who did Shameless, i think..

started on Sky the other night.

Guest sirch

WTF?

How am I trolling?

Old man.

By saying there's no internet in Norway? Get over yourself.

banish him. to Norway.

Guest sirch

will be watching Bedlam when that starts in about a week.

also been watching Touch, even though it's not been that great...

and Alcatraz has bored the shit out of me. :(